“Good takeaway”

Quan Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in South Dennis
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a 'small' sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. Got a massive portion on rice with 7 large chicken pieces. I'd hate to see the large portion. Lol.

A very keenly priced takeaway at $10.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had a very nice take out order for dinner. The portions were exceptionable. The taste was good. We all were very well fed. Yum

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Quan Chinese take out is located in the Ring Bros. market place in Dennis, MA. I've had their specials many times and have always been satisfied with the food. However, I have always been unimpressed with the cleanliness of the place itself. It's definitely off-putting when looking at the area in which they cook the food.
Overall, it could use a good scrub/remodel but the food is always well made and delicious.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Get takeout all the time. Best beef lo mein on the Cape so far. Beef & broccoli good.. chicken & broccoli- OK. General Tso' not so good. Forget the "free" pork fried rice- very dry & stuck together. Pretty clean take out place but check your receipt to verify prices.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Best combination of choice, price, quality and quantity for Chinese food for many miles in all directions. Primarily take out but I eat in at one of a half dozen or so tables. Service is fast even when they are stressed. You can watch them work from the customer side of the counter. Hustle, hustle, hustle.
There's free hot tea and a selection of cold drinks for sale.
I know I am in a rut always ordering the same meal as they must have a hundred different offerings on their menu and are willing to prepare any dishes not listed if possible. However, it is just so good I can't get myself to deviate. It's Q 5, Seafood Delight, crab meat, shrimp, scallops sauteed with assorted Chinese vegetables. I get it without rice to limit my carbo loading. It is not one of their many spicy offerings but it screams flavor in each fork full (No, I don't do chopsticks). Portions are so generous that I sometime have to take the second half home for later consumption, a rarity for this perennially big eater.
Another of my favorites is Hot and Sour Soup, a real heart warmer on a cold day.
Once I year I take home an order to feed a dozen or so house guests for not too much more than a hundred dollars, if I remember correctly from last summer. The food is always a hit and I am a hero, especially with the crew that would've had to feed the mob by cooking at home.
Prices and quantities are the same all day.
Sadly I can only indulge on days when I'm dining alone as my usual meal mate doesn't do Chinese so willingly.