US$254
US$247
  • Pool
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$154
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$329
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$336
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$178
Priceline
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$268
Priceline
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
  • Pool
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitloft suitehot tuboutdoor poolcape codpaper platesprivate patiosofa bedsmall kitchenettetwo storyfirst floorlounge chairsgreat for familiespicnic tablesmini fridgemartha's vineyardcoffee maker
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We stayed 3 days and 2 nights. NO HOT WATER for 2 days. I told the "clerk" at the front desk about it and he said he would take care of it. Well it never happened.
Upon checking out I told him about it again and he said he was working on it at which point I told him he was full of it. Paid my bill and left. NEVER TO RETURN.

STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank JZ19721972
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place brings back alot of memories. It was about 20 years ago that I told my wife to pack and we're going on a road trip , it was the night before good Friday and she asked where we were going ? And I told her it was a surprise. So we loaded the kids and we left western NY the morning of good Friday in route to Cape Cod ,we've never been there ,and I love the ocean. With no idea or reservations of where we were going to stay , we arrived in Cape cod around 5 and just drove when we seen the town of South Yarmouth , it was a rainy night , when we seen this motel named Ocean Mist , and I said that's perfect for this misty night. So we stopped and hoped there were rooms available, especially being a Holiday weekend. We walked in kind of soaked from the rain ,and asked the desk clerk if she had any rooms available, and she said she did, and she even upgraded our room to a loft suite for free, and we ended up staying there for 3 nights , we just loved the place, and cape cod. We haven't been to Cape cod since , so I was just thinking about going telling the wife to pack this Easter since it's only 2 weeks from here 50th birthday. So I was hoping the Ocean Mist was still there and was so happy that it was, and also seen alot of remodeling has been done to it, the only problem being the on- line reservation isn't working for some reason, so I'm going t I have to call them In the morning and hoping they have a loft suite available for Easter weekend and it's has nice as I remember it being.

Terry Lewis

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank t1014
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Outstanding place to stay, clean, well managed, decks - some looking into the beach, pool, hot tub, a great restaurant close by for fresh seafood (Skipper). This private hotel is perfection on the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
srnhg, Manager at Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Ocean Mist Beach Hotel and Suites and writing such a great review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! As you mentioned, we are located on our own private beach with an indoor and outdoor pool as well. Many of our guestrooms offer beautiful directly facing ocean views with over-sized decks and patios. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back next season!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This property is right on a lovely beach. They gave us a really good rate for early October and even upgraded our room to a second floor ocean view. I would give the staff a 5 out of 10 as they were efficient but not overly friendly. There is a great outdoor Jacuzzi, gas fire pit as well as indoor and outdoor pool. No continental breakfast but the in room coffee making worked well. Bathroom is super small and you can tell they kept some of the old fixtures when remodeling. All in all, we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevators, folks
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We ended up going to Ocean Mist at the tail end of Tropical storm Jose (once a hurricane) but I must say, despite the wind, the rain and the endless grey days, the staff and accommodations at OCEAN Mist are fabulous. We were upgraded to ocean view as well as staff bending over backwards to cheer us up about the weather. The rooms are clean, comfortable and all updated. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi make the stay so much fun! (And you are looking at the ocean while you're relaxing) and yes we used both despite the weather... they are heated!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple