All reviewsbeach passesfull bathroomsmini golfthe location is perfectliving roombeautiful flowersindoor poolfront desksized fridgecape codwould stay here againsmall kitchenenjoyed our staytwo queen bedshot tubunitstoaster
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here June 3-10 in a studio for 2. It was kind of by default because I couldn't find anything else in the summer at the Cape, and the reviews were pretty good. Yes, it was small but I expected that since it was a studio for 2. However, it was very clean and had all the basic amenities, including a small area for kitchen dinner ware, utensils, glasses, a microwave and sink. Also had a full-sized fridge and freezer in the closet area near the bathroom. The bed was a queen, which was a bit smaller than I'm used to, and the bathroom was very small and had a loud, annoying fan that turned on with the light. There's no housekeeping but they do come in once a day to change the towels and empty the trash. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the parking was great. We were always able to park right in front of our room. I would stay here again but I'd try to get a larger room, at least a studio for 4. I checked out one of the 1-bedroom units and it was very spacious. The bathroom was still small, but there were 2, which was a nice feature. I did find it strange that the didn't replace the complimentary bathroom amenities. There was only enough in each bottle to last a day or 2 and it was supposed to last us for the week. So I guess you could say the bathroom was my least favorite thing EXCEPT for the shower pressure. It was so strong that it felt like a shower massage - wonderful! They had free WiFi; however, it kept going out in different parts of the room. It seemed that the closer I got to the door, the spottier the signal was.

Room Tip: Better view on the 2nd floor but easier access on the first if you have trouble with stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank meow5834
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This was our first visit to the Pier 7 Condominiums which we came across as an exchange for our timeshare elsewhere. We weren't expecting too much in the way of luxury as we just wanted a place that was clean and comfortable. The living room area is spacious and the "kitchenette" comes with the basics - - a sink, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and dishes. We weren't planning to cook here anyway but we did enjoy having the ability to make coffee and a simple breakfast each day. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator. We LOVED having two full bathrooms - - one for me and one for my husband. We would have preferred one king bed instead of the two queen beds in the bedroom, but it was fine. It is also nice to have two flatscreen tv's and two air conditioner units - - one in the living room and one in the bedroom. We received clean towels daily as well as having the wastebaskets emptied daily. The place is a little dated, although the carpet seemed newer and everything was very clean. Our only complaint is that the road in front of the building is a major thoroughfare through the Yarmouth area and is VERY NOISY. I would suggest bringing along a "white noise" machine or use a "white noise" app on your phone to buffer some of the road noise when you are trying to sleep. There is ample free parking and close to the building. We did not use the pool, hot tub, or playground but all looked very nice. We also thought the staff was very friendly and helpful upon checking in. The Wifi was spotty at times but sufficient. We'd stay here again when visiting Cape Cod.

Room Tip: There are two levels and no elevator, if you are opposed to stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maui2014NMR
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I think this is a great value. They take excellent care of the hotel and grounds. The ladies in the front office have been helpful whenever I've called with questions. I can't wait to go back. The location is perfect and the beds are comfy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank elderwin
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Picked this place based on reviews and listing on one of the big booking sites. It was a mistake. Booking site said 24 hour front desk and condo. The front desk was only staffed from 9am to 9pm and the place is a time share. We had two rooms and when the toilet did a volcano show at 6:30am there was no one on property to talk to let alone help. We used our towels to sort of clear up the mess, left a message for the desk and when they came in at 9 they did send someone to unclog the toilet. We headed out for the day. When we returned that evening we found the dirty towels still on the floor of both rooms, the unclogged toilet had not been cleaned at all. The front desk apologized and did nothing else other than giving us clean towels. We were supposed to get daily maid service to change the towels every day and dump our trash. That day we got no service at all. The flooded bathroom should have been sanitized and all of the towels should have been changed but someone "forgot". They did do a proper cleaning the next day but offered us nothing else but "we are sorry". The property itself is nothing special, the rooms are about the size of a decent hotel room but crowded with too much furniture. A queen bed, a sofa, a chair and a dresser left little room to even walk through the room. One side of the building faces Route 28, the main road and the traffic noise is so bad you cannot even open a window. This is Cape Cod, the seashore so things are damp so it would be nice to be able to air things out on a cool day but it was just too noisy. We had some other issues with our reservations that did get sorted out but this is not a place I would not recommend this place to anyone. The location is good but there are many other choices. They do offer some daily activities but they charge fees for them.

Room Tip: If you go, inside on a room facing the parking lot and not the street. It is two stories, no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank gene2632
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We loved staying here on our trip. The front desk staff was friendly, the area was quiet, the rooms were clean and had everything that we needed, and parking was convenient. We had the 1 bedroom unit, that had 2 bathrooms and a sitting area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple