Book now, pay at stay
US$276
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Hotels.com
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$436
US$395
Agoda.com
US$495
US$360
Priceline
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$190
Priceline
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$149
US$145
Travelocity
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$385
US$347
Priceline
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$314
  • Pool
All reviewsbass rivercape codplace to sleepnice ownersnon smokingoff seasonmini golfpicnic tablesa great place to stayroom was spotlessgood sizefridgesoaprouteparadefurnituremattresses
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I found a great deal online and reviews were positive so I booked a one night stay. The room was clean and cozy. Very comfy bed and all the basics were covered. You can't beat it for the price. Nothing fancy but clean and quiet. I definitely recommended the Bass River Motel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed on a weekend in July 2017. Female owner was extremely friendly and very accommodating. She checked with us numerous times to see if we needed anything. Fresh clean towels were supplied daily. Some furniture was older. Bed and mattress were new and comfortable. Bathroom and floors were recently remodeled. Would definitely go back again and tell friends about it. Not a 5 star modern hotel but clean & comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for one night. We were looking for a brief Cape Cod getaway. The reservation through Booking.com got a bit messed up briefly, but the hotel staff straightened it out. The staff are personable, and friendly. The room was very quaint. Although, it could use a bit of updating, everything worked, and it was very clean and appointed with basic helpful needs (soap, fridge, desk, etc.) Free WiFi. No complaints here. If you are looking for basic value, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We recently spent a weekend here and were very happy. The owner who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. Upon entering the room we thought we had stepped back in time. Although the rooms are somewhat dated, paneling on the walls and older t.v's, the bed was comfortable and the room was spotless. The bathroom was clean however the shower did tend to take a while to drain. We did see an outdoor pool but unfortunately it is not in working condition.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I booked this room as I was sitting in traffic on the Cape. I wasn't sure what I was getting into but needed a place to sleep for the night. I arrived around midnight and the front desk was waiting for me. Check-in was fast and easy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. When I walked into my room, it smelled fabulous. No left over smells from previous guests. It appeared to be freshly painted with new carpet, no stains. The bathroom was spotless. I usually only stay in upscale hotels, but when in the Cape this will be where I stay. Only downside was that there was no hairdryer. Room has a small refrigerator and microwave.

Room Tip: I was in room 4. It was quiet,cool, and very comfortable