“Perfect for what I wanted!”
Outside view
dining/ sitting area dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
dining/ sitting area
dining area
bathroom
Bedroom
Outside shower and sitting area
Garden
Flowers
Sitting area
flowers/ yard
Parker's River Beach (300 steps from the house)
Gazebo at the local oean beach
View from the gazebo
Playground at the beach
Parker's River Beach
Local restaurant within walking distance
Sunset at Parker's Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MitziMapl...
Collinsville, Connecticut
“Perfect for what I wanted!”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I wanted a quiet writing retreat. I got that. The owners of this property were kind, helpful and non-intrusive. The evening I arrived I was quite stressed, exhausted and a bit disoriented (because I didn't know where I was going)! They called me the next day just to check in and see if I was okay. They didn't have to do that. The cottage had all the essentials; nothing fussy which was fine with me. A few minor adjustments would have made a difference although a minor one. Both owners seemed pleased that I cared enough about their property and subsequent visitors to share some of my ideas for refinements with them. The cottage was clean, the blankets fluffy and fresh smelling, cooking utensils were more than adequate and I had all the quiet I wanted. I spent hours a day (in the early morning and late afternoons), walking up and down the easily accessible beach. I was so thrilled with this experience that I am coming back to one of their other rental properties in September.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, especailly the quiet.
Liked least: The neighbors in an adjacent property who smoked.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Sep 2015
We are pleased that our cottage offerd the getaway that you had hoped for. We always try our best to address guests' suggestions and thank you for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again next week.
Aran G
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cute cottage, steps from the beach”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This is one of 3 cottages in a small piece of property in S Yarmouth. The space is a little close, so noise can be a concern (either inadvertently making too much, or hearing that of your neighbors) but that's not all that different from the rest of the Cape. The cottage itself is very nice, with all the amenities, including: WiFi, Digital Cable TV, full kitchen and bathroom, and a shared outdoor shower. Given its size, it's really only viable for 1 or 2 people, but the price is very reasonable, and it's literally about a 5 minute walk from the beach and a great little restaurant overlooking the beach. The property itself has a small gardens, flowers, hammocks, chairs, and a shared grill/BBQ pit. It's really beautiful, and the owners take meticulous care of it. Also, the owners have a larger house adjacent to the property, so if there are problems, they're often around to help out.
All in all, it's a great little place, in a great spot, for a very reasonable price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to the beach
Liked least: The noise concerns, both by myself, and hearing my immediate neighbors.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$700
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing