“Best House Soup”

Wok-N-Roll
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Wok and Roll is the best Chinese I've found in my area so far.Conveniently located on Rte 28 near the Bass river Bridge, I recommend it to my guests all the time.
Their House soup is loaded with all kinds of delicious goodies, and makes a complete meal all on its own. I like their Shrimp Egg Foo Yung that has a tasty gravy, and there's plenty for two people to enjoy! Their Crab Rangoons are filled with Crab and Cream Cheese! The beef with Tomatoes and Onions or Peppers is great! I don't like crunchy Broccoli and they will cook it more if you ask. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the kitchen, which, of course, is visible to the customer, is always neat and clean. I like the fact that the dining area isn't freezing cold as I have found other Chinese places to be, and they don't skimp on the meats and fish. If you want good Chinese food, go to Wok and Roll!

Reviewed 2 December 2014

It was pouring down rain, so we stayed close by and had dinner. The person serving us was very friendly. We decided to eat in, there was plenty of food.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

Pretty good Chinese take-out place. Excellent on preparation time. The food is average and not anything to brag about. It's good in a pinch.

1  Thank Janice P
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Near to my hotel I had dinner without spending lot of money.Noodles are ok , rice is pretty good and the place looks clean.Very kind people.Very big amount of food , so be carefull if you do not eat so much you can choose medium size.

1  Thank nigni2002
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Spent Columbus Day weekend on the Cape. Our first evening we debated as to what to do for dinner. Googled different places, and decided on Chinese. Reviews seemed pretty good for this place. Placed an order in person. My wife and I got 2 of the all day specials. Appetizers, and pork fried rice. Food was good, and was prepared in an open kitchen. Food was ready in just a few minutes. The gentleman who took our order was very nice, and greeted us with a smile. Plenty of food for the 2 of us. Leftovers, for the next day. I would go there again on a return trip.

1  Thank Dennis G