Free cancellation until 26/07
US$431
US$419
Book now, pay at stay
US$264
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$172
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Hotels.com
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$190
Priceline
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$275
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$129
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$380
US$342
Priceline
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$354
US$314
  • Pool
All reviewssmelled cleanquiet arealabor dayjackfridgecapeoceanmuffinsrt
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have been here many times. Very clean rooms, Jack and Rosie are very nice. Breakfast is limited but convenient before you start on your day. Ocean is 300 feet away with public access parking. The neighborhood is mostly made up of houses, making it a quiet area to walk to the beach. Some units have kitchens.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stayed 2 nights at The Dunes in the suite.It was plenty of room for My husband, 3 young adult sons and myself. The décor is a bit "eclectic" but what I really liked was it was very clean and maintained. There was a broken chair the management apparently knew about but didn't removed and birds living in the air conditioner, but really we were able to over look that for the price. It's a few blocks from the beach. The parking is tight and frankly if the lot was full when we got home at night I dont' have any idea where would have parked. The continental breakfast consisted of 1 pot of regular coffee, cranberry drink and orange drink and bread and corn flakes that's it, no fruit or anything "healthy" You had to ask if you wanted water for tea and no decaf. This didn't bother me since I was really looking for a cup of coffee until we made it out for the day. I would stay there again. I loved that we all could be together and I loved that it was clean, clean, clean. The Head Matron was friendly and available. The man behind the desk was quite but nice as well. I had to laugh when one of our smoke detectors started beeping, he approached my son to fix it and said, make sure you bring me back the used battery. It was a good location to Rt 28 as well.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We checked out a day early. The staff were very friendly and hard working but they need to invest money and time into the hotel. Room smelt musty and the housekeeping kept leaving the windows open all day (we were on the ground floor). The bedding felt damp and the door felt unsafe as did we! Close to the beach.

Room Tip: Pay more to stay elsewhere...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tk1978
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We stayed here years ago. Seems to be under new management since our previous stay. Room was clean and fairly comfortable. My husband found the duvet comforter cumbersome. Motel is situated in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance to a nice beach. Thought of returning after Labor Day. Price is about four times what we paid pre Memorial Day. Definitely would not be worth it. Sliding windows to rear were literally falling out, air conditioner was taped together. Some things have been updated but needs much more work to be anything but a budget stay.

Room Tip: All rooms face parking lot. No outstanding views.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MARY C
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We needed a place to stay near where friends were playing. It was the holiday weekend and most places wanted a 3 night guarantee, which we could not do because of my husband’s work schedule. So based on the reviews I read on Trip Advisor about the Dunes I figured, one night would be okay. The outside was 1968 at its very best; and the room was not much better. The man at the front desk was not overly friendly. He handed us a key, yes in the year 2016 an actual made of metal key and directed us to our room. Once we opened the door to our room, it was less than perfect. The décor as I said was 1968, old and not so clean looking. The room itself was very musty smelling and the windows were open, but at least it did not smell of smoke. The bathroom smelled of bleach. The shower was dingy and there was hair on the shower stall walls and floor. The towels were those of like what I clean my floors with at home, very small. The king bed had three tiny, not so comfy pillows on it and the mattress was very “springy”. Neither my husband nor I could seem to fall asleep on it, and we both had issues with being stuffed up in the morning from the overly musty smell in room. Oh and the walls were paper thin we could hear the TV in the room next to ours.
As I said, we were looking for a place fairly inexpensive and close to where we needed to be. This fit the bill, but I would never stay again.

Room Tip: I heard form other travelers their rooms were the same as ours...Bad.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends