Just arrived home a bit ago from a two night stay at the Farris House! Although this was my first experience with a B & B and have nothing to compare it to....Jeff and Carol set the bar VERY high. They will be hard to beat! THeir gracious hospitality and genuine concern that we made their home our home during our stay was exceptional! Besides the treats wAiting for us when arrived and the wonderful breakfasts served, the place was immaculate. I see a repeat performance at the Captain Farris House in our future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod