“Excellent breakfast, friendly staff”

Piccadilly Cafe & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We had breakfast with family on a Saturday morning. I had eggs and hash with home fries and toast - best hash EVER. Ditto for the home fries - properly crispy outside, not too salty. My husband had french toast - fluffy and rich, and a huge portion. Our waitress was really nice, really fast and kept our coffee topped up right up to us getting up to leave. Everything was delicious, and the muffins looked so good I wished I'd ordered one. Great place for breakfast, and so much cheaper than the hotel! We'll definitely return the next time we're in town.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

The three egg omelets are very filling. There is plenty to chose from on the menu. The service was quick.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Tried this place 2 times. Will not give it a 3rd. Very small portions compared to the price. Everything is a add on. Asked for a 2nd cup of coffee and felt like I was bothering her. Food was just OK.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This is an old fashion deli with that great service that has long gone. There are plenty of selections on the menu for everyone's taste buds. The service is always great. Food comes out hot and delicious every time. We love this place and recommend it to our friends all the time.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We have driven past Piccadilly Cafe and Deli many times and never stopped. Out for a quick bite for lunch and we decided that we would check it out. It was indeed a pleasant surprise. Large seating area inside and we were seated immediately. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgable. My husband had a traditional breakfast and I tried one of their specials. Homemade fish cakes with baked beans. Very yummy. On our way out we noticed a large variety of pastry for sale. We will definitely return!