US$389
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$354
US$294
US$421
US$409
  • Pool
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
US$369
US$289
  • Pool
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$129
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$172
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$210
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$329
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachair conditioners areadjoining cottagesa stones throwcape codskipper restaurantnantucket soundfireplaceunitprivacystovehousekeeperseason
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful place. It almost feels like the good Ole days. If you like front porches, bicycles and friendly people this is the place. The managers are so attentive and pleasant. Especially Lynn. Our cottage Lucy hide away cottage is wonderful. Clean and fresh. And a short block to the beach. Restaurants and shopping 2 blocks. Most people park their cars when they arrive and don't get back in them until check out. We will be back

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SeasideCottages135, General Manager at Seaside Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Good Morning!

Although this is a lovely review, I think it is misplaced. We are not on the Gulf.

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A small little enclave of 30+ seaside cottages; you can't get much closer to the Atlantic that this place. Each are individually owned and decorated, although housekeeping service is provided by the folks that manage the reservations/payment and daily housekeeping/grounds maintenance of the property. That can be both a plus and a minus since each cottage has its own character but if there is an issue with a cottage (for instance, in our cottage (#30) the stove had a burner that did not work, a kitchen facet issue, and a horribly uncomfortable mattress) and all the manager could do was report that back to the owner for action. Interestingly enough while we were relaxing on the chaise lounges taking in the view a couple staying in another cottage approached us telling us they had stayed in #30 previously and reported the mattress issue and were anxious to know if it was better. The grounds are beautifully maintained. It was fairly quiet in October but I'm sure would be lively with families during the summer months. Super place though to relax and vacation! You just can't get a better view.

Room Tip: Best views and a bit quieter - #12, #28, #29, #30 (except the mattress in #30 is rather hard).
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Manometmos
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This was our first time here. We stayed in cottage 12. The cottage itself was cute. I especially liked the vintage sink in the bathroom. Everything you needed was in the cottage as far as dishes, pots, pans etc. They did have housekeeping services if you needed it for no additional cost. Those were the good points. Now to the not so good. First off, there was a two page list of rules left on the table. These are rules they neglected to mention on their website and I thought it was a bit unfair considering they don't give refunds. I posted pictures of these pages if anyone wants to read them. Secondly, the bedspread and blankets all smelled like they hadn't been washed for a while and I know this to be true due to the rash I sustained when the sofa blanket touched my skin. The policy is no pets, however I saw a huge orange cat wandering around outside and I am allergic to cats...I'm assuming someone had a cat inside our place because of the rash and the amount of allergy meds I had to take.
Third, the sofa sleeper was in need of cleaning and there were no coverings on any of the mattresses to prevent urine or other things from soaking into the mattress..a big yuck! We had a huge fireplace but we're only allowed to burn a Duraflame log in it (one of the rules not on the website).. hardly a fire. The hot and cold water was mixed up at times too, very strange. It's very close quarters to your neighbors so there is no privacy really. This definitely wasn't the romantic getaway I was hoping for.
Being a country girl from a rural area, I can't imagine coming here in peak season. It's great if you're from the city, I suppose you could convince yourself that this is the seaside and the 400 or so yards of beach is great but as for me, I will take the OBX over this any day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stop_This_Car
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Stayed in Cottage 19 over a wedding weekend. The studio cottage was spacious and clean. All of the cottages are unique. The beach was clean. It was nice having the cars parked across the road - we were able to be surrounded by grass and not asphalt. The site was perfect for a beach wedding.

Room Tip: Even the rooms by the road really aren't loud.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This was an amazing place for our nieces wedding. The location was perfect for a weekend full of family and fun. The cottages were all so different and interesting. The manager was easy to speak with and when I was trying to figure out which cabin would work for our adult kids and grand babies she was patient with all my questions.
The beach was clean and the privacy was enjoyable. The fire pit areas made night time cookout and smogs added fun.
Thank You for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family