US$419
US$299
US$333
US$324
  • Pool
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$154
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$329
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$274
Travelocity
  • Pool
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$336
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$178
Priceline
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$268
Priceline
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachair conditioners areadjoining cottagesa stones throwcape codskipper restaurantnantucket soundfireplaceunitprivacystovehousekeeperseasonbeachy
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Loved it here! Typical New England style cottages right on Nantucket sound. The one we rented was from a private owner but all the others are rented motel style and furnished in beachy style and some with fireplaces. Lots of nearby places to eat or shop for food for your kitchen. Hope to return again soon.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is truly a serene and tranquil compound. Kids can play all day at the beach and parents can lounge in the chairs. Don't need more than a swimsuit, tee shirts and shorts.

Keep the car parked all week. Bring your favorite beach food and avoid the traffic. That's one thing even Cape Cod has during the season.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

....about this place. I don't want to tell anyone about this place. I want it kept a secret forever, so I can always have Cottage 10A available for myself.

This place is so cute. I cannot speak for any other cottages except 10A, which directly faces the beach (14 steps from my door to the beach... Fourteen steps!!!). It is precious and comfy. It does need a little improvement, but tis a beach cottage after all.

The bathroom is *very* small, with odd angles. This is not a complaint, but a warning if you have small kids who need help in there.

It felt like home, literally. The beach is private and clean. It felt so safe that I went out by myself at night and lay on my back in the sand watching the stars.

The cottage has no a/c, but I went in October, so didn't need it. When I first arrived and checked in, I was surprised to realize there are no roads near the cottages. You check in at the office, cross the street, then hoof it (not too far) to your cottage. This means you need luggage on wheels or one of the carts they give you. Far from being annoying, this is absolutely wonderful as no cars are on the property.

I was angry about one thing: They say there is wi-fi in the cottages. When I found out there wasn't, they told me that it was out temporarily. After reading some past reviews/issues about them, it seems it has been "out temporarily" for some time. It was misleading and I was ticked off. There is free wi-fi by their office across the property and across the street, but who wants to sit there in the dark to check their Facebook or do work? I had work to do at night and sat there in my vehicle doing it, freezing and setting off their motion detector light and was really, really ticked off about that.

10A's decor is exactly as pictured (soooo cute). The cover is a little musty, so get a blanket from the closet and use that for snuggling up by your face. It could be cleaner. Just saying. It's not bad, just could be cleaner a bit.

But overall, I'm telling you to keep it a secret so that I can return and always get 10A. That is a way of letting you know that it's a great place. It's in a residential neighborhood, so it is very quiet, very peaceful, little traffic, and very dark at night. It's this that makes it feel like a home. I could see the beacons across the sound and the lights of the town way down the shore. Otherwise, just little light at all, which made it feel almost like it was the 1900's and I was in my personal cottage waiting for my whaler to come back. Ok that last part was goofy, but it's how it felt.

The windows all open for a great cross-breeze. The heater controls are inside the vent. It took me some help to find it. The heater is super loud, so if that bothers you, be aware.

I love the bunnies on the property. They have chairs by each cottage (private use) and then public lounges right on the water. All are fantastic. Sitting on the dunes is even better.

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone about this place, especially 10A.

Room Tip: Get the ones facing straight on, not along the sides or in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank RiverBirch1967
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful place. It almost feels like the good Ole days. If you like front porches, bicycles and friendly people this is the place. The managers are so attentive and pleasant. Especially Lynn. Our cottage Lucy hide away cottage is wonderful. Clean and fresh. And a short block to the beach. Restaurants and shopping 2 blocks. Most people park their cars when they arrive and don't get back in them until check out. We will be back

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SeasideCottages135, General Manager at Seaside Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Good Morning!

Although this is a lovely review, I think it is misplaced. We are not on the Gulf.

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A small little enclave of 30+ seaside cottages; you can't get much closer to the Atlantic that this place. Each are individually owned and decorated, although housekeeping service is provided by the folks that manage the reservations/payment and daily housekeeping/grounds maintenance of the property. That can be both a plus and a minus since each cottage has its own character but if there is an issue with a cottage (for instance, in our cottage (#30) the stove had a burner that did not work, a kitchen facet issue, and a horribly uncomfortable mattress) and all the manager could do was report that back to the owner for action. Interestingly enough while we were relaxing on the chaise lounges taking in the view a couple staying in another cottage approached us telling us they had stayed in #30 previously and reported the mattress issue and were anxious to know if it was better. The grounds are beautifully maintained. It was fairly quiet in October but I'm sure would be lively with families during the summer months. Super place though to relax and vacation! You just can't get a better view.

Room Tip: Best views and a bit quieter - #12, #28, #29, #30 (except the mattress in #30 is rather hard).
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple