“Bean Madness”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 1 April 2018

They had a great sale on this visit... 25% off whole beans... so picked up a few pounds of my daily grind... Komodo Dragon. The best! Excellent service.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This Starbucks is the best. Friendly baristas and excellent execution. Loved my black eye coffee and my wife loved the latte she had. Favorite local SBUX

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This place did a great job getting a bunch of gift cards together and charged up for some holiday gifts... the staff here has the greatest attitude! My black eye coffee also made perfectly.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is my closest Starbucks... thank goodness it's one of the best around. Excellent service by a great crew. Fast service, good with phone orders. Loved my perfectly made RedEye coffee today.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The last couple of days I've been very impressed with the service. Austin and Sharron really impressed me with their attention to detail and their carefully made lattes... nice job. Perfect and much appreciated!