“Excellent Ice Cream”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Southborough
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The ice cream here is really good. I like the independent local places a tad better but still very nice... and close by. Service was fine. Had the vanilla with strawberries on top... NOT mixed... so ice cream doesn't get as soft.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We love it here. We're regular visitors but seem to get the same thing every time... not very original. I don't like every flavor... not a fan of the skinny vanilla, but that's normally what my wife gets... go figure? Anyway, my recent vanilla with fresh strawberries was great. Instead of mashing in, just had them on top on this visit. Think I'll keep doing this as it doesn't soften/melt the ice cream. Delish!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We're regular visitors here and always very good. Convenient location off Rt 9 and easy parking. Enjoyed their vanilla with some fresh strawberries... simple and great.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Love this place... and so convenient to us. Stopped in after our dinner next door at Tomasso. They finally got cookie dough back in so my wife was happy... she got that mixed in with vanilla. Ice cream so creamy and rich!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I've been into stopping for ice cream and fro yo more than I used to in the cold weather. The ice cream still tastes great when it's cold out (will admit warmer weather is preferred). We enjoyed our normal order... son likes the mint with oreos. I loved my vanilla with fresh strawberries.

Date of visit: December 2016