“We "Loved It"”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Southborough
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped by last night for a couple of Love It's. Vanilla with brownies, mint with brownies... both excellent. It was my son's birthday, so as a member of their birthday club, one was free! Join the club.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Got the idea to get a cake to bring to a dinner party... haven't had one in a while and always forget about this option. Was great. Delicious and well received. Will do again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Regular customers here. Area standout. Perfect location off Route 9, easy parking. Great for dessert after dining at one of the restaurants here. Loved my chocolate ice cream cone. Friendly service.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

No better place to get ice cream from. I love that I can choose what exactly I want in my ice cream. Service is always friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

A staple for the area. Convenient Route 9 location, ok parking, excellent ice cream. We find we head here after visiting the excellent restaurant around the corner. Since the ice cream is kept on the soft side, I prefer it either plain or with a topping on top (not mixed).... I find the mix-in makes it too soft and melty. Enjoyed my standard vanilla with strawberries on top. Son loves his brownie concoction.