“Best deli in town”

Margaux's Deli & Catering
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Southbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 1986, Margaux's is the original! We feature our exclusive combinations, specialty wraps, deli salads, and homemade soups. Also serving chili & taco salads, barbecue & ruben sandwiches. Truly the best deli in town!
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Any kind if wrap, grinder, home made soups and salads. They are all top quality. Service is fast and friendly. We us them for meeting with international customers and coworkers.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This place is a diamond in the rough always great and delicious. Very friendly staff and awesome desserts as well, I go every Saturday with my mom and have never been disappointed....... thanks for serving such deliciousness

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

In Southbridge, on business, and stopped off at the Deli on a tip from a long-time customer. It is in a storefront in the center of town. The food is excellent with sandwiches made to order. The Roast Beef with cheese, mayo and mustard on a Bulkie was superb (you can get your sandwich with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and onions, but I like my roast beef plain. My friends had the Italian sub and the chicken and bacon on a Bulkie roll. All were tasty! Each served in a bread basket with a pickle wedge! Really good food! Fresh and tasty! Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Love spicy cagin potateo salad, and pasta salads.
No frills place. Not very clean.

Ok enough for a try not much around for choices.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Having been a bit disappointed with the selection of local restaurants in the area I opted to try Margauxs Deli. What a pleasant surprise. The pastrami on rye was great, tasted like an authentic NYC deli. I had homemade cauliflower cheese soup, yummy. I think I will try the chicken salad wrap tomorrow, which seemed to be very popular. Highly recommend a meal here.