“More Boursin!”

Margaux's Deli & Catering
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Southbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 1986, Margaux's is the original! We feature our exclusive combinations, specialty wraps, deli salads, and homemade soups. Also serving chili & taco salads, barbecue & ruben sandwiches. Truly the best deli in town!
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Southbridge Hotel, this was the closest sandwich shop. Called ahead and ordered the Turkey Boursin and cucumber on a bulkie roll. Pretty good! Healthy portion of turkey but not quite enough Boursin cheese. Flavor was in the Boursin. Quick 5 min walk and reasonable price made this a solid choice for a lunch.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I used to go here at least 3 times a week. However, I now take my business elsewhere due to the disturbing lack of customer service and limited hours of operation. Time and time again, I walked in as a regular and I was greeted as if I was a burden to the older gentleman and young man running the counter. The last straw for me was when I, a consistent customer, was denied service nearly 20 minutes before closing. It is a shame because the food is good, but you will now find me at Thai Orchid where the food is great and the people are even better. Customer service is key!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Nice place however, I think they are just a little pricey (just my option , but the quality of food is good and they do a good business. Parking can be tricky in that area so you may need to be prepared to walk a little to get there.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went in with high expectations. Those expectations were soon dashed be the attitude of the men behind the counter. They lacked personality and didn't seen to care if we ate there or not. I had the nerve to ask if the corned beef and pastrami were brisket of round. The cook glared at me, turned his back and then answered "round". A restaurant with the word deli in it's title should have brisket in my opinion. At that point we should have left, but didn't. I then noticed the bank of microwave ovens on the back wall, we should have left but didn't. My "chicken cutlet" wrap was sliced chicken. The chicken was tender moist and flavorless. Tuna wrap no better than average at best. I did meet the owner and she seemed nice enough. According to the other reviews I was expecting much more. I really wanted to love this place , but didn't.

1  Thank Lee D
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Here you will find the best sandwiches and salads around. The Turkey Rueben is awesome as well as the eggplant wrap and many other sandwiches! The soups are great as well ! My favorite the butternut crab meat bisque I can never go there and not order some! They also have daily specials but the regular menu is extensive.
This Deli takes pride in what they serve to their customers! If you do not have a tomato on your sandwich that day it is because they decided what was delivered was not to their satisfaction!
So if you have not tried this don't hesitate to they will not disappoint!
I go to this Deli at least three times a month! I cannot help myself so so good!