“Super fantastic!”

The Southfield Store
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Southfield
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is an extraordinary bakery/restaurant offering exceptional baked goods and great food choices. We stopped for coffee on our first visit and were very much spoiled with the quality of the coffee and the samplings of bakery products. We returned the next afternoon for lunch and enjoyed two [inexpensive] paninis. The thought of dinner that night wasn't a consideration after that. On the third day, we returned to purchase a cake to take home.
Definitely worth a visit and worth a detour if you're in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great local stop for lunch, brunch or coffee for all ages. Gorgeous pastries ranging from tarts, galettes, pies and cake in addition to molasses or chewy oatmeal cookies. Nice assortment of quiche and the sandwiches are gorgeous, all served on homemade bread. The egg salad was served toasted with fresh greens and slaw. Parking across the street, outdoor seating available, $10minimum on debit/credit cards. Staff on the quiet Friday afternoon I went was extremely kind and courteous. The store is located roughly 1mile from the Old Inn on the Green, making for a nice walk.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

If you are in the area please stop by this place. The sandwiches are amazing! Alex who runs the place is a delight and very helpful. Alex makes nitro coffee and apple cider which should not be missed. Wish I could take that home with me. They have many baked goods, coffee, beer and wine creative sandwiches just to mention a few items. Parking across the street. Outdoor seating too! Great spot for lunch or picking up a snack for later. This is owned by the Old Inn on the Green. I wish the Inn carried the nitro coffee for making martins it would be wonderful in a chocolate or espresso martin for sure. Alex you rock and if we are ever in Massachusetts again we will stop by to enjoy your latest creations you are a wonder!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were looking for foliage but found this cute little place instead. Actually some people we met while hiking Campbell Falls recommended this place.

Our group of six had tuna melt, reuben and roast beef sandwiches and they were all excellent. A corn side dish (relish or salsa) came with the lunch special and it was to die for. The coffee and pastries were delicious as well. We would go back for another meal if the cafe were closer to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Holy moly, I wish I could eat lunch here every day!! Friendly staff, wonderful ambiance, and the food was incredible! I highly recommend the Reuben and the tuna melt. I was so happy to learn they could use gluten-free bread for my dietary restrictions!

Been to The Southfield Store? Share your experiences!