“Basic Italian food.”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bertucci's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Swampscott
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Swampscott MA, next to Stop and Shop.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Decent food. Great salads . Always changing up their menu. Great for kids !
Big place. Don't go there for a romantic dinner. Lots of single dads go there with their kids.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

6 friends were meeting for an impromptu weeknight dinner together. This restaurant was close to our homes, good parking in a mall and has been there for many years. Have to admit the weather was lousy. The restaurant was not busy. The service was awful, slow, took forever to get our food, She brought out half of the salads giving them to the men leaving the rest of us sans salads. When she finally came close enough to us we reminded her about our salads, she claimed she was waiting for fresh salads for the ladies. She forgot my wine. The food was ok but nothing special, in fact a bit on the bland side. My husband and I had not been to this restaurant for a long time, now I remember why. Too many very good restaurants in the area to put up with mediocre food and lousy service.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant to go with family. Pizzas are great and their pasta too. I've been there like 4 times my daughter likes it a lot.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

The food here overall is pretty good. I'd be lying if I said it was the best, but it is above average, and the warm bread is excellent. We don't go here that often because we have young kids and it takes awhile for food to come out, which is tough with active little ones. But the food is consistent, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Whenever you may be visiting Salem, MA, you should go to Bertucci's in Swampscott, which is next to Salem. They have the best pizza the are has to offer. My husband and I have been going there for many years. We usually do take out but have eaten in the restaurant a few times as well. The wait staff is wonderful. The short trip from Salem to Swampscott is worth it.

Been to Bertucci's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!