“Great food!! Would recommend to all. ”

Skewer's Wood Grill
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We serve freshly prepared skewers (kebabs), gyros, wraps, pitas, salads, lamb dishes and seafood dishes. We also serve hamburgers, which have a reputation for excellence!
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing service and quick food!

This is truly fresh healthy fast food, with selections you can't find elsewhere in the area.

We got the Greek salad, the fries (handcut; healthy!) the chicken stir fry and a lamb kebab. The food was delectable and decently priced! I will be coming back again with more friends.

Plenty of parking and easy to find off the highway.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I had some friends over for dinner and it was nice to get dinner brought to the home. We could all order what we wanted and enjoy it at home! Several had dinners, some had wraps and everyone was happy with what they got,

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I was in town for my Uncle's funeral, and my cousin took me here the day before the wake for dinner...it is a nice casual place, you order and pick up from the counter.
I had the Lamb Kabob, which was very good, it came with a huge amount of rice pilaf, which I was barely able to put a dent in. My cousin had the cheeseburger special which he enjoyed greatly. I'd return anytime, it was a nice choice for a casual meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Always super fast and super friendly. It is fun to order a few different things and have everyone share. Have never been disappointed with the food here.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The food is delicious at this restaurant. The menu contains salads, sandwiches and wonderful kabob meals. Seating is very limited, but many people do take out or have home delivery.

1  Thank islandtina

Been to Skewer's Wood Grill? Share your experiences!