“"VER GOOD"”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2015

the cheese pizza here is the best in the area. It tastes so good and has plenty of cheese on it. I also like the pepperoni pizza. The deliver very quick and are very friendly

1  Thank Joe V

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I drove by this place a million times and I always said to myself " I should try that place out!" and when I finally got around to it I was so happy I did.

If you like buffalo wings, then this is the place for you. They were the first things I tried there and I feel in love. They are so good I never order anything else! They are the perfect mix of heat and flavor.

If your in the mood for some heat order up some "wicked hot wings" and enjoy.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 26 August 2013

seating area could use improvement, especially for heating and cooling control. But you can always take it home. Quick service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Great product good food service is good the pizza is a little expensive compare to other pizza places I think they should be a little more competative.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

If you LOVE cheesy pizza... Wicked Cheesy is for you! So many toppings to make your pizza exactly the way you want it! Their food is THE BEST!

Been to Wicked Cheesy? Share your experiences!