“Ton of options ”

Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Great bone in ribeye. outstanding sides. full bar (Great beer selection). Fantastic waitstaff and management. Christine is an amazing waitress, outstanding service.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife had a steak with too much spices. The waiter said that she could order it next time without spices. It would have been nice if the waiter had told her about the spices when she ordered. I had salmon, which was cooked to order and tasty. I ordered a side salad, which was iceberg lettuce. I hate iceberg lettuce salads. I'm willing to pay 50 cents or a dollar more to get a healthy, mixed greens salad.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for dinner with several of my friends. Place was very busy log way to get in about 35 minutes. Would we were finally seated it took about another 20 minutes before anyone came to the table to take our drink order. We ordered our meals and our drinks and it took about another 45 minutes before the food arrives the food was overcooked dry and tasted like liver I would not go back. I believe McDonald's would serve a better cut of meat.

1  Thank Rudy L
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hi Rudy,

This is not at all the food and service experience we had hoped for. Please take a moment to email us at news@outback.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Tyngsboro, MA so we can follow up with you soon.

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We find of all the mid range steak houses out there this one has the best overall food. The apps are great. The "Bloomin" Onion is a treat( but be prepared to have acid indigestion!)The steaks are usually a little better than Texas Road House. Some of the Filet Mignon I've had there was outstanding, unusual considering the price range.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Love that Outback offers Prime Rib with Sweet potato and salad or veggie for a reasonable price. Good bar with excellent Sangria.