“Diving course”
Review of Tioman Dive Buddy

Tioman Dive Buddy
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

One of the BEST.

No fancy restaurant, no luxury resort, what you have here is something like going back home. Not the one in the city, is in the Kampung.

2  Thank John G
"dive"
in 7 reviews
"wai"

Reviewed 18 December 2015

went there twice within this year. 1st for fun dive & 2nd complete my aow. the instructor & assistant was awesome~ especially Ah Wai , a senior dive master who bring me to explore my dive. the feeling made me have to go back TDB at least once a year. i miss u TDB~~~ see u next yr march

1  Thank csm9191
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

This dive center sit a bit far from genting jetty. This is great for those who loves quiet place and enjoy peaceful holiday. Operation are handled by Asian Chinese. The dive instructors are passion in their work. They mainly focus on providing diving courses, although they also do leisure dives. They own small boat for dive trip, expect bumpy ride for island dive trip. Their front yard (shore) is good for open water confine water training, clear water and sand ground, yet limited coral life.

5  Thank kiang long A
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Had my Open Water Diving license here. The team is amazing and friendly. Good food! Good environment! Friendly bosses and instructors! A great retreat! Its a awesome retreat from the busy city.

3  Thank ChunJia S
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Tioman island is a good place to relax and spend your vacation.this island composed of i guess 27 resort or more...since we we're both less budget we stayed the cheapest chalets..im trying to remember the name of that chalets..if i am not wrong its jungle chalets..im not sure..that place was really awesome for a less budget like me.could you imagine we only pay 1500 RM for 1 week.oh my!my husband surprised.we went snorkeling and the gear was for free.they didn't charged maybe they forgot or its just for free..it was too wavy at that time because of habagat..what in my mind is that i was on a roller coaster as i was on the speedboat..anyhow the place was really cool!u can go out to the jungle with or without tour guide.u can decide coz they offer.its not dangerous people there were friendly.u can do island hopping too..snorkeling was my best thing i did..colorful corals around the the big rocks on that island.anywhere in the whole island was super..

2  Thank Mildred C