US$135
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
US$230
US$110
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$144
Hampton.com
US$179
Hyatt.com
US$138
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Boston Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$235
US$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

1,368 results
All reviewsevening receptiongreat hotelfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubliving roommade to order omeletsfree parkingomelettepancakeswould definitely stay here againnice stayeasy accessbusiness tripbusiness centeroff the highwayyogurt
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is ok. The rooms were comfortable but are definitely a little worn. I checked in using the App so I didn’t have any interactions with the check-in desk. We did however stop by the bar one evening and it was not a good experience. There were only 3 of us but the waiter made as feel as if we were disturbing him whenever he came over. The buffet breakfast was adequate and no complaints there. I will stay if in the area again but hopefully upgrades are somewhere in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Samantha W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate feedback from our guests, as we are always making improvements to the overall guest experience. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your dining experience. I will relay your comments to the appropriate teams to address this issue. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service, but also on correcting things for the future in the instances when we do not get it right the first time. I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The staff was responsive to all our special requests. We were treated as if they knew us. They asked how we were doing and was there anything that we needed. The breakfast buffet included a cook to order menu. We highly recommend Embassy Suites in Waltham!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is about 13 miles west of the heart of Boston. It is what you would expect from an Embassy Suites. There are several restaurants nearby. Our main purpose was college visits, and both Boston College and Boston University were very easy to drive to from the hotel. Although we didn't use it, I think that the train is close by as well. The beds were comfortable, the made to order breakfast was delicious. And they have a nice evening reception during the week with finger foods and drinks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 9 nights recently during a business trip from Italy, having to work in an office in Waltham. I had a room at seventh floor. Maybe the hotel is a bit old-fashion (e.g. for design -and wear- of the fitted carpets). However, It is very comfortable, suites are spacious and very clean and I have appreciated the silence at night. The fairly low noise of electrical equipment contributed to that, if heating/conditioning are switched off (what I usually do at night in all hotels). So, overall low noise from fridge and low backgound noise in general, when compared to other Hilton hotels I stayed in. Excellent house-keeping. Nice and not-so-small swimming pool. Very convenient the complimentary shuttle services provided by the hotel, also, in the long term it made me spare money for the 2 trips to/from office per day I needed. Negative aspects? the equipment in the laundry (washers and dryers) did not always work very well and sometimes were out of order, just a detail. Finally, I had a very goot rate, by paying in advance a non-refundable reservation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mat-5b
Reviewed 14 March 2018

If you have been to any Embassy Suites, you have essentially been to them all. Aside from the geographic location they seem to offer the same layout, amenities and service, which is usually better than par for the course. In this location, the rooms seemed to show some wear and tear, not what I had experienced before at Embassy Suites. Overall everything was very good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo