1,399 results
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubmade to order omeletsliving roomfree parkingomelette stationpancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I booked a Deluxe King Bed Suite for 8/2-8/4/18. When I arrived after 9pm, I was informed that they had overbooked the hotel, and that my reserved room was given to someone who checked in earlier. Why I asked? Because I had "booked on a 3rd party site." The only rooms available were with 2 double bed suite.

When I asked about the $12.00/night parking fee for hotel guests with cars, I was told that it's their "policy", and because they offered free breakfast and free Wi-fi, they need to recoup their monies somehow. This was the actual conversation from the Front Desk attendant.
So, if this scenario sits well with you, then by all means book at this hotel.

Room Tip: You'll be charged $12.00/night to park your car.
1  Thank Dianne G
Jeremy M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. I am deeply sorry for the challenges you faced during you stay here. While this is a rare situation, there are times when factors outside of our control cause us to become oversold in certain room types. I am sorry that this affected your stay, and I am even more disturbed with the way that this was communicated to you. From your testimony, it is evident that we will have to coach our team's communication skills in a broader sense, and we commit to doing so. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future so that we may regain your trust and show you a truly exceptional experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This hotel is located just off I-95. The manage has started a policy of charging $12 per night to park. I have been charged for parking at an Embassy Suites, however this has always been in a City type enviornment, where I have used public transporation to get to the hotel. In this case, the hotel is located just off an interstate and most if all hotels in the area do not charge for parking. The hotel is already about $75 per night more than 5 hotels within about 2 miles from its location. I have been a long time Embassy Suites and Hilton customer. If the hotel needs the money just increase the nightly price. I find it somewhat underhanded that this new manage wants to incresae revenue by charging for parking that has always been free. In addition, there is no public transporation to the hotel. I will be traveling to Waltham in the future, however I will try the Marriott Courtyard, the Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites or even the Westin before I go back to this hotel. I am deeply saddened at this money grab. Its not the money, its the point.

Room Tip: recommend a different hotel, many within one mile
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We understand your concern about our recent conversion to paid parking, and do want to thank you for your longstanding loyalty to this brand and Hilton Hotels. While it is correct that some nearby hotels do offer free parking, the nearest comparable full-service hotels have been charging for quite some time, and our rate for parking is less expensive than you will find at our closest full-service competitors. In addition, we offer a complimentary made-to-order breakfast to our registered guests that those competitors do not. We hope our guests will still find great value in what we offer, and do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

If you want to stay in the Boston area and have access to great suites with exceptional service at a reasonable price and be close to main highways and main schools (Bentley, Brandis, Babson), this is the place to stay in. Great staff. Best omelets in the country. Spacious & sunny parking. You will not regret it.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in July when we dropped our daughter off for a summer program and it was great.
Decided to stay again and the experience was quite different.

The bedroom would not get cool even when we lowered the temperature to 65. The fridge did not work and we called to have it replaced and the new fridge did not work either. Ruined all the kids food.

The fold up couch was broken and would not go back in.

not the best experience this time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jeremy M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. While I want to thank you for recognizing a great past stay, I am very sorry to hear that some challenges impacted your most recent one. Our job is to make sure those challenges are few and far between, and we will share your feedback with our Engineering team to help prevent recurrence. We hope you will give us another chance and we will do our best to see that the stay is a great one.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Great hotel close to many things in Boston or surrounding area. Our visit was to Concord and it was easy and convenient. Breakfast was spectacular. Choice of cooked on the spot omlette made your way or many other options to choose from the breakfast bars. Good variety. Friendly and courteous staff. Pool was a nice perk too along with the hot tub! Room was very spacious and we had a nice quiet corner of the hotel. Would recommend to anyone staying in the Boston area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family