“Nice place”

Jake N Joes Waltham
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake N Joes Waltham is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 195 Restaurants in Waltham
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Description: Now open at the 1265 Main Street Complex!! Right next to Market Basket and Marshalls come visit us for lunch, dinner or drinks and catch all the games!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a drink on a wonderful terrace great waitress lot of sun and great choice of beer and drink place to try

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I only ordered their dessert but I have to say their Molten Lava Cake was AMAZING! They also have a decent amount of options on their menu for many different cravings.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

It's a pub. Noisy. VERY. I hated my black bean burger, but that is because if its soutwest, I'm going to hate it, and I hate black bean burgers. I ordered it because I knew what dinner was going to be like and quite frankly, I didn't want a salad...

BUT!!! THOSE NACHOS WITH CHICKEN!? OMG! We all shared those prior to lunch, and I have to say, they were some of the best I have had! CRISPY from top to bottom! Chock full of goodies - chicken, scallions, cheese, cheese and more cheese! Olives, tomatoes... just perfect! Worth coming back just for nachos! Service is superb. It's not their fault that I have a thing with pubs...

Reviewed 20 January 2018

we went here for a dinner with friends and to watch some football. The TV's are awesome. The burgers were ok / nachos came with just a tiny bit of salsa. they did refill, but why so small? My veggie burger bun was quite soggy. Service was attentive and dining room was comfy. Parking is ample for Waltham.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Just what the Dr. ordered for Waltham.... a great Sports bar with more Big Screen TVs than Wallmart...food that gets better and better with each visit. They always have special events up there ( Celtics, 98.5 the Sports Hub, etc. ) which make it more desirable.... Make it a priority to visit Walthams best investment, Jake n Joes Sports Pub....

Been to Jake N Joes Waltham? Share your experiences!