“Superbe place”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 114 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church St.
Transit: Mass Transit Bus: 70,71 and 59.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant great food wonderful place near i 95 easy to access wonderful drink a lot of beer place to try

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Five of us stopped in for a Sunday breakfast. I'm just going to point out the negative because I don't want to spend much time on this.
All of of food arrived on very dirty plates. The lights from above were like spotlights on our table, it made it easy to see grease and fingerprint smudges on the perimeter of our plates.
Three cups of standard coffee, all had coffee grounds in them and we had to pay 12$ for them!
Eggs Benedict, under cooked! some of the whites still translucent.
When asked how things were, I shared my thoughts, they put it on me for a solution! It was awkward.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Went there with two friends and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable the atmosphere was and very creative appetizers and on top of that a very friendly bartender. Will return for sure.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Dropped by for lunch. Spacious, comfortable atmosphere. Extensive menu; something for everyone. Well stocked bar with wide choice of wine and beer/ales. We had plates of haddock and sirloin tips, in both cases generous portions and very well prepared. Service was friendly and efficient, prices very reasonable for both quantity and quality of fare.

What more can one say? This is my kind of place! If I were a Watertown resident I would be a regular customer.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Greeted by a friendly hostess who found us a table on a busy Saturday evening despite not having a reservation. The restaurant had a great atmosphere, all the staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble for them.

There is an extensive selection on the menu and we loved the complimentary bread, however, be careful not too eat too much as you won't leave room for your entree, the portion sizes are very generous!

We both had chicken enchilada, it was really well presented and extremely tasty, but my partner did have a bone in his chicken which was slightly disappointing. Another minor point which may be a cultural difference between the UK and US, I finished my meal ahead of my partner and my plate was removed from in front of me, but as I say that could be the norm in these parts.

All in all a good establishment that I would happily recommend to others.