“Best Asian food around”

Eastern Pearl
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 14 March 2017

very yummy. has a very diverse menu ( sashimi, sushi, habachi, traditional Chinese entrees and apps. Best Asian food in the area, you cant go wrong here!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Stopped for an early dinner on Sunday night on our way to drop our son off at school. Unusual decor as this restaurant is located in a former bank. There's a large bar at the right hand side of the dining room and the dining room itself is a decent size.

Quickly seated, our server came to take our drink orders promptly. The menu is large with both Chinese and Japanese dishes including hibachi (no hibachi tables) and sushi and prices are extremely reasonable. We started with a few rolls which were nice and fresh and some edamame which was large enough for 3 to share.

My wife and son ordered from the hibachi menu and I ordered from the Chinese side. The hibachi dinners were served on huge platters. The main course, rice, noodles and veggies taking up the entire plate. Portions large enough for 2 meals.

My Hunan beef & chicken was also served on a large platter and that too was enough for 2 meals. White rice is $1 extra, which I found unusual so be sure to ask if you'd like rice.

All of the food was prepared fresh, delivered to the table piping hot and was very tasty.

We'll make this a regular stop when we're up there.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Lunch with a friend. I usually don't go to Asian restaurants only take out but I haven't had Asian in awhile. The one disappointment I had is they no longer had Keno. The service is mediocre but the huge menu and food were wonderful. My friend ordered a lunch combo of beef and broccoli with pork fried rice, crab Rangoon and wings. The plate was huge. I ordered the trending "Bento Box". It was a box like dish with 5 compartments. There are 6 different choices on the menu.
Each compartment Was filled with my choice of beef and scallions It was thin sliced beef wrapped around scallions in a gravy. It also came with white rice, 2 steamed dumplings with sauce 5 pieces of California roll and pineapple. I also had a choice of Miso soup or salad. I ordered the salad thinking it was something Asian but no, only the usual fare nothing special. Reasonably priced around $10 a piece. Small pretty interior but nice. Ordered a Mai Tai. Something strange about it but Okay. Very Good

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Food ok, restaurant dusty, staff unfriendly..
.but the worst was watching our waiter pick his nose while he stood around doing nothing. Will never return !

1  Thank NoriNY
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Went there with a group of friends. It was our first time since the old bank has been repurposed to a restaurant. The food was good and a wide variety of oriental origin. The only complaint was their policy on soft drinks. It's not the $1.95 price tag that gets you, but when they ask if you want a refill. They don't tell you anything, but when the bill arrives, you'll be surprised to see you're paying $6.00 for your diet coke and two refills. No way will they EVER see me inside their building again. Sure hope that word doesn't get out of this policy, or downtown Webster will be looking at another vacant building with a for rent sign in the window