“Best Chinese food”

Eastern Pearl
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Always great food and drinks (they make a mean Mai Tai!). Great atmosphere in a former bank building.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food was great when I visited. Many friends love it there- but sadly they stopped making the excellent Tofu dishes they used to make. Maybe there was not enough call for them :(

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The meal I had was great the service just as wonderful total appearance of the restaurant was ruined by cluttered areas that the public can see.
just a suggestion maybe some movable partitions to help hide the storage problem other than that very clean & neat establishment thank you

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped by for take out for lunch. Delicious Fried Rice I must say. I have tried them all.
Our soup was delicious also, and so was our entire lunch. We shall return, and return, etc.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

When you learn it was once an old bank, the building makes sense. You are aware that you in a place that was built a long time ago and built to last. Just dark enough to make everyone look good and feel intimate, it does not take long to feel comfortable.

Though the staff a little off their game one night, they were great another, and that really is the close to a complaint that I could come to. I would advise more training and well rested staff. The owner should remember the servers are acting in his place.

The food is wonderful and varied,finally taking Americans just bit further away from General Tao's chicken etc. MY favorite is pan fried noodles with shrimp, and of course all of their sushi offerings.

I think if you entertaining business clients from out-of-town that this would be a nice place to take them. If you are on a special date or anniversary, this is the place as well. Though I suppose children are okay in this setting, and I have seen them, I think this place should be kept special for just mom and dad.

Been to Eastern Pearl? Share your experiences!