“Best Egg Rolls EVER”

Ranked #27 of 54 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese, Polynesian
Reviewed 21 January 2017

We've been eating at Wind Tiki for over 30 years, BEST Chinese in Worcester county. The egg rolls are superb

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We go for light dinners often. In the bar it is cozy. Offer combo plates even at dinner and Rose (bartender) is friendly. Pu Pu platter is good too. Place could be a little cleaner but good chinese food.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Sorry for the paraphrase titling but this place has improved since I had been in there over a year ago. Wind Tiki, from what I hear, has been the place for oriental food for many years in Webster. I do not fancy myself an expert in Asian cuisine but I had never been impressed with Wind Tiki over the ten years plus I have lived in Webster. But on the urging of family members who had stopped in recently, our two families stopped in. Same tired looking place, same dimly lit bar area but the employees weren't the same. But...the food we ordered was FANTASTIC! Generous portions, quick service, very reasonable prices. What a pleasant suprise. We all had so much food it meant doggie bags for all four of us. I can't wait for our next visit to Wind Tiki!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Since we moved away from Massachusetts almost 30 years ago, we haven't found another Polynesian restaurant as good as Wind Tiki. We ordered the Pupu Platter which has teriyaki strips, sweet/sour chicken, egg rolls and much more. We couldn't eat it all there was so much. The platter is served in a flaming dish. The restaurant was clean, the wait staff was helpful and service was quick. Would I go back? Most definitely.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Wind Tiki was a favorite of ours a long time ago when we lived in the area. We were thrilled to see it still in business. The Pupu platter is a must have. It's unheard of in Florida. What a great treat to have it again. The restaurant looked the same as I remembered it, but overall a great experience. Very friendly staff and great service.