“Best crab rangoons ever”
Review of Empire Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Empire Wok
Ranked #26 of 54 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

If you order of the menu, it's super fresh and delicious . We try crab rangoons everywhere we try, and still nobody comes close, and the beef teriyaki are like steaks on a stick...and if you get a drink there you might need a designated driver....

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Very affordable well stocked buffet. Staff is very accommodating and courteous. Casual dining, good for a family, and small groups. I have had a few business lunches there also. Something for everyone including salads.

1  Thank Clair G
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Webster area, I make a point to stop and get to go food. I always order off the menu, excellent food. We always get Beef broccoli, hunan pork, spicy wings.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Just did not like this chinese food. The moo goo gai pan was literally tasteless and Im not sure the lo mein didnt leave a bad feeling in me by the end of the meal. Just not for us.

1  Thank BSouliere
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My friend and I went out to lunch on April 12 th 2014, and this Buffett was the worst we ever had. We go out for lunch line twice a month and use to go to the Wind Tiki and loved the food there. We are both so missing them for our bi monthly outings.