“Delicious sandwiches and the BEST homemade soups!”
Review of Linden Store

Linden Store
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Wellesley
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Linden Store was founded in 1933. Operated by the entire family, the Store was an immediate success. It has been in business continuously and is well known for consistent quality and service. Son Greg began working under his parents' supervision at the age of ten, while son Mark joined in his high school years. Today Mark and Greg are the owners of The Linden Store Deli. While the Deli continues to offer traditionally awesome favorites, the menu has evolved to meet our clientele's tastes and needs. We use only the best suppliers and receive shipments daily to ensure fresh products. Committed to embracing our strong local roots, The Linden Store has been providing delicious deli food to generations in the greater Wellesley community. We enthusiastically support youth efforts by donating to school and sports programs in Wellesley and surrounding communities and take pride in being part of the neighborhood fabric. Babson College, Wellesley College, Dana Hall School and Fessendon School are just a few of the numerous educational institutions that plan their catered events through TLS. Many companies such as Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch also choose to regularly cater through The Store. The atmosphere here is authentic and upbeat; nostalgic yet current. We have a sincere and friendly staff who have been part of the Deli team for decades. Together with you, let's keep the Linden Store deli going for a lifetime.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I work near here and get lunch on the days when I am really hungry because I know I will be satisfied! It is friendly, efficient and the food is delicious. I always see people I know and even if the line is long, it goes quickly and actually adds to the experience. The whoopie pies are the best!
Love it!

1  Thank Lynn G

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

How lucky to have an old-fashioned sandwich shop that has adapted to the times and offers a wide variety of carefully crafted sandwiches, salads, fruit salad and also provides catering. Each member of my family get something completely different such as a roast beef club sandwich,Greek salad and a simple turkey sandwich. Everyone thins it is the best sandwich or salad they have tasted. The staff is sufficient, friendly and kind. The Linden store should receive accolades for delicious, high-quality food served by happy, friendly people.

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 29 June 2016

There is no place like "Nino's" (that's what the locals call it) for sub sandwiches. It is the friendliest place. The coldcuts are superior and the rolls are absolutely the best. You can eat inside or outside on a nice day. I always order for take out. Their menu is online and I'd advise that you call ahead to order your sandwiches because the line at noon is pretty fierce. I have been ordering my sandwiches there for more than forty years.

1  Thank adcampanella
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The staff is super friendly , food is excellent, service is superb. We often pick up food for road trips.

1  Thank Sgrg65
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Perhaps not surprisingly but the new generation has actually enhanced this local staple. It's crowded from breakfast through mid-afternoon...with locals...always a good sign!

1  Thank TDoorley