“Excellent bakery and coffee shop ”
Review of Darby's Bakery

Darby's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in West Boylston
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

The baked goods here are fresh and delicious they have many different kinds of breads as well as cakes and cookies and speciality items.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Very good selection from sweets like their cupcakes, cakes and Danish to savory items including great focaccia that sell out quickly. Wonderful fresh breads, coffee, reasonable prices and smiling staff. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Everything is this bakery is made from scratch and is so good! I made the trip to this bakery because of all of the online reviews I have read and have not been disappointed! There blueberry muffins are absolutely scrumptious with lots of blueberries and a very tasty, fluffy muffin. I have tried almost every flavor of cupcake - the raspberry with the raspberry jelly in the middle is my favorite although the carrot cake cupcake is a close second! The breads are made fresh daily - and they have different special breads for each day of the week. The focaccia is also made fresh every day although I would tell you to go early - they sell out quickly! I also tried there marinara sauce from their freezer -and I can confirm they do everything well! The place is busy so they definitely don't have items sitting in their cases - the only problem here is deciding what to bring home - this bakery is about 45 minutes out of my way but it is worth the trip!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Everything we have gotten from Darby's have been fantastic. All of their breads are fresh and their cupcakes are delicious.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Love this place glad its not close to my house or I might be there all the time.When I visit my friends in Sterling they treat me to Darby's yummies; enjoy