“Great Focaccia”
Review of Darby's Bakery

Darby's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in West Boylston
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Although I've had some good cookies, muffins, brownies etc at Darby's, it's the Focaccia that brings me back to this bakery on a regular basis. Great crispy crust with chewy interior and awesome toppings. The best in all of greater Worcester County!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The title is misleading, because there are many bakeries serving good french bread. Darby's is my favorite for flavor and texture. Actually, all of their breads and baked goods are excellent. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The coffee is good. But the display cases remind me of bakeries of my youth. Lots of traditional bakery items like Danish pastries, Linzer and other cookies, cupcakes, pies, tarts and cakes. If you are about town and looking for a good, quick lunch, a variety of pizzas are made daily from their very tasty dough. There is also a refrigerator case with a variety of refrigerated/frozen foods like ravioli and chicken pies. This is a fabulous bakery. (I am glad I don't live TOO close because I would weigh a lot more....)

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We love Darby's for everything from our coffee to breads, a sweet treat, and their cakes. We've tried the handmade soups, pastas and sauces (frozen) and have enjoyed those, too. As we live a couple of blocks away, it's our go-to. I like it when they try new things and the new seeded bread is delicious and addictive. Reserve ahead because they run out. Perfect toasted with jam or with savory toppings like avocado and feta. The focaccia pizzas make a great snack and all their cakes are delicious. I'm also a big fan of the blueberry coffee cake. The young staff turns over frequently because they're mostly high school and college kids, but they are always pleasant and helpful. Just wish they had more unflavored coffees.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

The baked goods here are fresh and delicious they have many different kinds of breads as well as cakes and cookies and speciality items.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Very good selection from sweets like their cupcakes, cakes and Danish to savory items including great focaccia that sell out quickly. Wonderful fresh breads, coffee, reasonable prices and smiling staff. What more can you ask for?