All reviews one night stay other guests room was clean location pool cape
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel for a quick 2 nights! Outdoor pool, clean rooms. Free parking & Wi-Fi. Close to all Cape attractions. Owners are friendly, recently renovated. I would bring my own toiletries as soap and shampoo very small and not good quality.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurie H
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This place was affordable and perfect for anyone staying in west Dennis.
Staff are friendly and lovely, rooms are clean and basic but for the price you couldn't ask for more.
It also has an outside pool and free coffee facilities.
Located just next to the river.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a weekend with my family and friends as a last summer hoorah. Parking lot was pretty full but there is additional parking behind the lodge.

+Friendly and efficient staff. Owners very knowledgeable about the area.

+Conveniently located on Main St to and from highways, shops/restaurants/activities down the street and beaches about 15-20 mins away.

+Rooms clean and beds neatly made. Outdoor/pool area well kept.

-Outdated bedding and furniture

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda V
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The facility was nice and clean. Complimentary drinks and snacks were offered at the front desk. The room was clean and comfortable. I've been to place where the shampoo/conditioner didn't do me any good but the ones offered there were surprisingly good. The pool was super clean, and the owners were very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This facility is nothing fancy, however has just been done over by new owners, a little paint and some easy upgrades make this a nice spot to spend a few days.

Our room, number 34 , has a king size bed, small fridge, Cable T V, air condition and Fred Wi Fi.

The room was spotless clean and both at check in and departure, the innkeepers could not be more gracious

We required 2 extension cords to as we both have to use a CPAP machine. The innkeeper loaned us have two multi cords that had extra outlets got charging devices for our phones and I Pads. He could not have been nicer.

In the morning, coffee , tea and muffins/ donuts were available at mo cost in the office, and we were always greeted with a smile.

The campus is smoke free except for a designated area.

The pool is beautiful and very well kept.

All the other guests we spoke with were as happy as us with the facility and the staff.

Our 3 night stay cost us less than $300, tax included. My 5 Star rating took into consideration of what we were getting for the price. We will certainly stay there again on our next visit to the Cape.