“Gorgeous Sunset, Delicious Seafood”
Review of Summer Shanty

Summer Shanty
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in West Dennis
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Casual waterfront dining servicing local seafood, black angus burgers, clam chowder and other light fare. Full liquor license with GREAT frozen drinks. Winner 2009 & 2013 "Best Waterfront Dining" by New England Cable Network. Winner "Certificate of Excellence" by Trip Advisor. Cape Cod's best sunsets EVERY day!
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a fairly casual place to have dinner overlooking the water, and this place was perfect! Our table was outside under the awning facing the marina and the setting sun (sunglasses were a must). Our server, Devon, was on top of everything...quick to great us, take a drink order, deliver our drinks, take food order. She checked on us at perfect intervals. We both ordered a fried Combe dinner with Scallops and Shrimp...absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend the Summer Shanty.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Went in with my sister and it was my first time! I wish i remembered my servers name, she was awesome, I had the cheeseburger and my sister had a salad topped with lobster at a very fair price, also they give you two quohogs instead of one! the price is just right as well! awesome place!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for a lobster roll. Look no further. Great place, delicious food, friendly service. Lovely terrace overlooking the marina ruined by beautiful trees and lovely cape cod homes.
Go!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Had such a lovely time here this past weekend catching up with my college friend and her parents! The food was delicious and fresh- the owner told me most of the seafood is right from Cape Cod. Such a fun and beautiful place to spend an evening!!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Our Inn keeper recommended this place. It's on the water with outside seating and the food was delicious! I had the lobster roll which was packed with whole pieces of lobster served in a toasted New England Roll with a side of Cape Cod Chips and great coleslaw. My husband had the full belly fried clam roll, same sides and equally good. Beer is served in a can which comes in a complimentary "cousy". Lots of boats to look at and great people watching. Just Fun!!