“Convenient Location”
Review of Nick's Place

Nick's Place
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Very good place to stop in for lunch or dinner. They have great subs and good pasta dishes. The people are always friendly and pleasant. I have had their catered food also - that is excellent (I don't know the cost, I didn't buy it).

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Without a doubt the best take out in the area nothing comes close. Good quality food good size portions and great prices.
Even the staff is friendly and always smiling.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

First Tie here. I got a chicken Caesar wrap. it was amazing. Really stuffed the wrap and had tender chicken and just the right amount of dressing. We got a small fry to share. It was so huge I cant imagine what a large looks like.Nice people all work there too.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Great spot near the High School easy access and nice service, great place for lunch and a quick supper.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here between whale watching and Hampton beach. We had the best roast beef sandwich and buffalo chicken sub. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quick yummy meal.