“2 eggs, ham, homefries, toast and coffee $6.99”

Little Georges Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Only
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Only
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The food is super good and you get waited as soon as you sit down. You won't walk away hungry....that's for sure.
They are also very friendly!
It's the best breakfast deal around.....GUARANTEED!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The friendly wait staff could teach a few lessons to licensed social workers and some mother-in-laws. Don't bother checking your cholesterol for a week or so. This is a restaurant for before we knew that word or maybe after we choose to forget it. It's breakfast all day from opening at 5:30 or 6 until 3 PM close. Or you could opt for burgers, grinders and club sandwiches. Whatever you choose, the portions are generous, the prices modest, and the coffee damn good. I wish they would switch from Pepsi to Coke, but other than that no complaints. Baked ham is king here. ]

Settle in to a booth, enjoy the advertising plaques, Americana from long ago, and time travel to a much earlier time and place. The food is delightful, whether or not it is good for you.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My friend and I were in town for 2 weeks and we frequented Little George's most mornings we were there. The waitresses were wonderful, the food was AWESOME and there was lots of it! The banana bread french toast was so good! I'd recommend Little George's to anyone!!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I recently had breakfast here: ham, eggs over easy, potatoes, toast and coffee. The ham slice was large but had a really thick rind of fat. It also had a rather "off" taste. I asked for my potatoes to be charred on the grill and the waitress said she didn't know if they could do that. Well, they didn't.
Perhaps the reason I was so disappointed was that I moved from the area many years ago and was remembering the Simon Sez days when breakfast was awesome. I guess you can't go back.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Went on a Monday for the Turkey dinner Great! We have also gone for Breakfast, very good. Busy on weekends.
The Greek rice pudding is delicious. Friendly waitstaff.