“Worth the drive!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2021

By far the best Indian cuisine I've ever had. Drove up from Connecticut for dinner on Sunday. Pintu was super friendly, helpful in picking a few new dishes to go with our favorites, and checked in on us several times. The Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, Shrimp Korma and another fish dish I can't remember were all wonderful. The mix veg pakora & coconut Naan (and butter naan, not gonna lie, all naan is amazing) were hits with the whole table, even the 7 and 9 year olds. Fantastic dinner with family - highly recommend. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (151)

Reviewed 5 November 2020

Pintu’s Indian Palace has the best Indian food I have ever tried. As someone who was not too interested in Indian food a couple years ago, it has become one of my FAVORITE foods of all time because of Pintu’s! Pintu is such a welcoming man and always greets us! He also has great recommendations and always gets us to try something new! I love coming here with my closest friends for great high quality Indian food. I 100% recommend Pintu’s Indian Palace.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Best Indian food in MA as far as I’m concerned. We started with the tidbits and some naans and apps, all great! Tandoori oven items were awesome, nothing too spicy, but really bold and wonderful flavors. Gulab Jamun was great, we had fish curry and the hyderabadi rice special to take home and those are also delicious.
Can’t wait to come back

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 August 2020

It has been over three years since we have dined at Pintus. It has been said that you don't have a second chance to make a first impression. I will admit, if we find a restaurant good but not exceptional, we aren't in a hurry to reexamine our assessment. But these are strange times, and we are interested in supporting local restaurants. Kudios to Pintus for making the effort to have a large outdoor seating area even if it is reclaimed parking lot.

Tonight, we found the service welcoming and professional. Somewhat amused at the 1960s rock being piped through the speakers, but it wasn't overpowering. The outdoor tables and chair are basic, but the big tents afford them the opportunity to serve outdoors even if it were to rain and a nice breeze made it festive.

I'm not an expert on Indian cuisine, although we like it very much. We have some other local favorites, but we were pleased with our dinner tonight. We will be back much sooner to try some of the Tandoori specialties.

The restaurant, just off the North End Bridge, has been at least five other restaurants over the years. PIntus is a capable chef and a charming host and has established a reliable beachhead of Indian cuisine on the west side. Prices are reasonable for the quality and complexity of the dishes and they are attractively presented.

More importantly, the dishes we had, a Chicken Korma and a Lamb Dish, Rogan Josh were expertly prepared; the accompanying rice and a bread dish we ordered were pleasing. The wine list is fairly extensive, and the by the glass choices were not second choices. A Latour Chardonnay was just right.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Basically from Boston, happen to come here with my friends last week , OMG this place is fabulous. Service, food and the hospitality is pretty amazing. Nice place for both the family and friends. Nice and spicy food with amazing tandoor delicacies. Never expected to see such a wide collection of drinks in an Indian restaurant. On the whole my experience over here is worth it. See you guys soon...!!

Date of visit: January 2020