“Good restaurant with fair prices”

Cal's Wood-Fired Grill & Bar
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Myron
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here as a family for Easter and had a great meal. They offered a price fix menu as well as a separate menu. It’s known for its seafood but also has an American menu with chicken, pork & steak options. Everyone’s meal was good and fairly priced.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Best $14 Lunch you Can find. Includes big salad, great entrees, and a huge dessert! Great atmosphere and service. You can't beat it!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Well, was looking for a restaurent near my hotel and decided to stop at that one and I was rewarded with a nice experience! The service was a+, and the grilled salmon with the lobster risotto was very good! Only downside, I felt there was not enough in the plate but the price was good for the portion. I usually don’t order dessert so when I do, it’s cause there’s still place.. lol but overall I would definitely recommend that place!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The inside downstairs was nice, but we were seated upstairs, which wasn't as nice. I had the ocean seafood platter, which was a huge portion and very good (except for the clams), other dishes at the table included the Redfish Nouvelle, Pappardelle Bolognese, Chicken Parmesan, and one of the specials that night - all were very good. We also had buffalo wings as an appetizer, which were good as well. It was all decent, it just didn't knock my socks off. Oh... if you stay at The Hampton Inn (which needs a serious renovation), you get a 10% discount off the food portion of your bill.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The service was outstanding and I really enjoyed my food. I had pizza and salad which were both flavorful. The wine selections were nice as well as dessert. Will definitely come back.