Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)
US$469
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$315
ClarionHotels
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$309
Pequot Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
The Richard(Edgartown)
Book now, pay at stay
US$439
  • Free Breakfast
US$810
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$492
US$476
Hotels.com
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$239
Official Site
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$259
Lambert's Cove Inn(West Tisbury)
Hotels.com
All reviewshomemade breadsqueezed orange juicefrittataeach morningyogurtlambert's covedirt roadbike pathmartha's vineyardoutdoor showerbed and breakfastprivate cottageperfect escapecentral locationfarm fresh eggshiking trailslovely weekend
Reviewed 23 May 2018

My wife and I were visiting Martha's Vineyard for a cycling weekend and wanted somewhere central on the island to stay. The Broad Meadow B&B is the perfect place to stay, situated near the bike paths and giving easy access to all parts of the Island. Set in over 4 acres of land, we had views over the surrounding countryside, a very comfortable bed and amenities, and a refreshing outside shower option. Marjory Potts was a wonderful host providing us with a friendly greeting, time to chat (its worth spending time with Marjory - she has lots of stories to tell), and she served a fabulous breakfast of freshly baked bread, jams, fruit, yoghurt and eggs. If you are looking for a relaxing break in a great environment, The Broad Meadow B&B is a great place to stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
marjorypotts, Owner at The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

You were amazing - biking through the monsoon and loving it! I was very inspired (but not enough to get out there myself). Hope you will be back with your sturdy bikes (and backs and legs!) to bike in the sun - it's a whole other world!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I were looking for a quiet place to stay while we were on the Vineyard this past weekend. Our friends who live on the island had recommended The Broad Meadow and we couldn't have been happier with our stay. Marjory has a darling cottage out back in the meadow and it was our home away from home. It had a pastoral view out the windows and we explored the peaceful trails nearby, watching birds and unwinding from the whirlwind of our lives. Marjory was the perfect host, she made us feel welcome and gave us the right amount of space. The cottage was well appointed with a comfy bed and all the little extras that made our stay special. There were books we could borrow, stacks of pamphlets and maps to orient us during our time at The Broad Meadow. And, to be greeted in the morning with homemade bread, assorted jams and the most fabulous tomato, cheese and onion frittata really put our stay over the top. We would highly recommend this tranquil spot and hope to return to it someday soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
marjorypotts, Owner at The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

I couldn't be more delighted with your pleasure at staying here - especially because you came while we were still in this long, drawn out "Wing" (I have a friend who catalogues the seasons in his own unique way - "Wing" is Winter into Spring, usually ending by mid-March. This year, no point in hiding it, "Wing" is an endless trickle of tease as winter slogs all the way into May, hiccuping into Spring. But Spring seems to have arrived at last and I will give you both full credit for making it happen!)

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Martha’s Vineyard for the first time. My stay at The Broad Meadow B&B was the perfect place to get away to relax and unwind off-season, on my first of many island getaways!! Marjory made me feel like a guest at her home, and the room was clean and comfortable, quiet and quaint, like a visit to my Grandmother’s house! Coffee was ready to brew and breakfast was to order when I was ready. Beautiful and serene on the quiet side of the island. Highly recommended!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
marjorypotts, Owner at The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Sherri, it was such fun having you brighten the B&B in this dreary spring (But Getting Better!). So glad, too, that you have the quiet visit you wanted. I'm flattered you felt it was like a visit to your "Grandmother's house", but I must note that no "doilies" are on my furniture - all bright and "beautiful" as you said! Come back and we'll go dancing as promised!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We spent a lovely few days at the Broad Meadow for a business trip in the true off-season--the quietest week in February. Marjory offered the perfect logistics for a private stay with two coworkers, and the central location was perfect for our many meetings around the island. Even during a rainy week, waking up to the meadow engulfed in fog was a beautiful sight for sore city eyes, and we thoroughly enjoyed her incredible breakfasts.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Katie, it was great having you and your co-worker here for business trip in "deep winter" (Deep as in February, certainly little snow) when visitors think the Island is sleeping. But we're not! Hoping to see you on your next trip up.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Just stayed three lovely nights at The Broad Meadow with my husband and daughter. I was so pleased to find a place to stay off-season outside the towns, and this did not disappoint. The room was spacious and comfortable (great shower too). Marjory is a most agreeable and attentive host, and the breakfasts are as good as everyone has said. Marjory gave us two dinner suggestions, both of which we really enjoyed. She also recommended the West Tisbury Free Public Library as a good place to do a little work/homework. What a pleasant place that turned out to be (especially as they were having an afternoon jazz concert, which played expertly in the background as my daughter and I worked). I highly recommend The Broad Meadow.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
marjorypotts, Owner at The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much, Carolyn. I am so pleased that you gave our fabulous library a plug. Sometimes (but heaven forbid, almost never) we do have rain & gloom so I urge guests to take some time at our library which is bright and cozy and packed full of so much good stuff to just peruse (gardening, art and cookbooks, magazines and newspapers covering everything and more), while taking a break from beaches, boating, cycling, hiking. Very glad you found this a great retreat in November! And the Island is even a treat in winter! We love it!