“Meh - It was Average”

99 Restaurants
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Welcome to your West Yarmouth Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Food was okay. Sylvia's service was below par.She offered us popcorn, which we never got. Our entrees took 30 minutes after we got our appetizer. Sylvia was more interested in using a carpet sweeper or telling a male server that he needed to meet someone who had come into The 99. We won't hurry back!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Had a GREAT lunch with my best bud for life at the 99 Restaurant on Route 28 in West Yarmouth on Cape Cod on the last day of June 2018. Was on our way to an author presentation at the Library, which is just a bit to the west and on the same side of the road. Lunchmate had chicken breasts, one of which we took home. It might be my breakfast protein tomorrow. I had salmon, none of which left the restaurant--delish and nutrish. High point was the handful of perfectly prepared asparagus on top, one of my favorites for flavor that is also very good for you, I believe. Plus they are green, my favorite color.

There is a major challenge when I eat here. It is the bowl of popcorn they generously provide gratis that is nigh impossible to resist. Sadly, for those with limited appetites, it can be a meal enjoyment killer. So, always a gentleperson, I try to hog as much of the slightly-salty, buttery-whispery, whole-grain snack food as fast as I can. Sadly, my Big Brother has caught on and when it's we two dining alone we get TWO bowls--no sharing.
Great waitress Natalia did a great job throughout the meal, including quickly fixing an order mix-up by bringing out a very hot side of the best tasting fries I've had in a long time. Thank you, Natalia, for your great service; thank you, Chef, for your great recipes and food prep and thank you, 99 for being the great chain restaurant that we've come to love and to depend on to provide a great dining experience every time everywhere. You are 100 in my book.
I look very much forward to returning to my 99 soon. It would be nice to see you there then. Ask for one of Natalia's tables; she is a very good waitress.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Restaurant busy on arrival but staff efficient and seated within 5 minutes. Salmon was light and flavoursome. Ribs plentiful and tasty. Succumbed to dessert having the skillet cookie+ice-cream enough for 2 - scrummy!!! Staff helpful, prompt service.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was told on one visit that fries were safe for my shellfish allergy because separate frylators used. I was immediately sick after this visit and broke out in hives. At our most recent visit to this location I was told separate frylator - but they share the same oil. Makes sense why I had a luckily minor reaction last time.

1  Thank GFHD223
99GuestRelations, Marketing Specialist at 99 Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello - This is the 99 Restaurants’ Guest Relations Department. We're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at this location. Would you mind emailing us with your contact information at 99guestrelations@abrholdings.com so we may personally follow up with you? We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right, as well as get some more details about your visit so that we can utilize your feedback to improve our restaurants. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience & we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We are fans of the 99! It's generic but tasty. Easy place for a family to go who may have lots of different palates. There is something for everyone. Parm Mac/Cheese was excellent, cheeseburger was fab, and the fish and chips were crispy and not greasy. Excellent service and all attire works. After a day at the beach we were a bit sandy but still felt right at home. Easy place for families!