You can't go wrong at the Hampton Inn Suites.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. The complimentary breakfast is bountiful!! Parking is free and plentiful. The rooms have a small fridge and microwave.
West Yarmouth is central to the Cape so you can do a trip to the National Seashore within 1 hour 1/2. Or you can drive to the many local beaches on mid Cape. And of coarse, there is lots of shopping along the way.
We, the adults loved how they serve chocolate chip cookies in the lobby at 8:00 pm. They also have free coffee, tea and hot chocolate all day.
They also do S'mores and a movie for the children.
We absolutely loved our summer stay. Traffic is very busy on route 28 during this time of year so drive carefully!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the newest of Cape Cod hotels, Hampton Inn Cape Cod welcomes you with a fabulous mix of amenities, including 'hot on the house' breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet access and state of the art 'jump start" fitness center, as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Our combination of modern amenities and gracious guest rooms or suites make us the hotel of choice near Hyannis. In fact, we are the only Hampton Inn and Suites on the Cape, as well as the only hotel to be backed by Hampton Inn and Suites 100% satisfaction guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth MA