All reviews room was clean room smelled a bit appeared brand new bagels jfk memorial tv channels instant oatmeal cape cod plenty of hot water indoor pool flat screen microwave and refrigerator free wifi hyannis area nice job breakfast area worked great
Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed in room 109 and the mold smell was horrible, I complained to the front desk and was told that we are in a high humidity area and couldn't do anything for me. The previous day, I stayed right across the street at the Bayside and their rooms were fine. The Travelodge breakfast was below par. Just basic toast and coffee. The inside door was dirty and there were cob webs on the ceiling. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank I7530YFtomh
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your business with us and we're researching your query. All the best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Good place. Staff was friendly. Room was clean. I like this style of motel where I can park ten steps from the front door of my room. I was able to unload a fully packed van into our room in a tenth the time of fancier places with long hallway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Your stay with us is well appreciated and happy to know that (10) ten steps did it for you. Hope to see you again in Cape Cod.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The room we stayed in looked like it was recently redone. It was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast area could use some cleaning up. We loved the location as it was in the middle of P-Town and Falmouth.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V5804EIkarenb
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Thank you for your business with us and looking forward to see you again in Cape Cod.