“BEWARE”

Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I cancelled a reservation at this hotel 2 weeks early. They said that I did not cancel and after I proved that I did and Travelodge Customer Care said that I did, they still have not refunded my money. I am getting ready to contact my credit card company. I have a cancellation number and receipt.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
1  Thank Frank C
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

We understand that you were reliably informed even before you commented by our Customer Service Desk that your matter was properly researched and amicably resolved.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed in room 109 and the mold smell was horrible, I complained to the front desk and was told that we are in a high humidity area and couldn't do anything for me. The previous day, I stayed right across the street at the Bayside and their rooms were fine. The Travelodge breakfast was below par. Just basic toast and coffee. The inside door was dirty and there were cob webs on the ceiling. I would not stay there again.

1  Thank I7530YFtomh
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your business with us and we're researching your query. All the best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Good place. Staff was friendly. Room was clean. I like this style of motel where I can park ten steps from the front door of my room. I was able to unload a fully packed van into our room in a tenth the time of fancier places with long hallway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Your stay with us is well appreciated and happy to know that (10) ten steps did it for you. Hope to see you again in Cape Cod.