“It's not the Ritz, but for the price, I say YES!”

Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel had some areas that seemed to be newly updated - new beds, new bathroom counters. We were under the impression it recently changed hands because we saw a sign for the old name in our room. There were a few rough spots in the paint in the bathroom, but it was clean and the beds were comfy, and for the price, you couldn't beat it! I chose to save my money for fun and I would imagine once this renovation gets done, the rates might go up, but for now, I would recommend this. Nice breakfast in the morning - good coffee, cereal, yogurt, waffles and a swimming pool that looked well cared for.

Room Tip: Mine was on the bottom floor which I normally don't want but I believe it might be going through...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your business and review and we're happy we met your expectations in so many ways, let's trust that our economical rates will appeal visually, when next you think of Cape COD.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I cancelled a reservation at this hotel 2 weeks early. They said that I did not cancel and after I proved that I did and Travelodge Customer Care said that I did, they still have not refunded my money. I am getting ready to contact my credit card company. I have a cancellation number and receipt.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
1  Thank Frank C
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

We understand that you were reliably informed even before you commented by our Customer Service Desk that your matter was properly researched and amicably resolved.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed in room 109 and the mold smell was horrible, I complained to the front desk and was told that we are in a high humidity area and couldn't do anything for me. The previous day, I stayed right across the street at the Bayside and their rooms were fine. The Travelodge breakfast was below par. Just basic toast and coffee. The inside door was dirty and there were cob webs on the ceiling. I would not stay there again.

1  Thank I7530YFtomh
Travelodge120, Manager at Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your business with us and we're researching your query. All the best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017