Howard Johnson by Wyndham Cape Cod Area(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$77
Hotels.com
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$182
US$103
Hotels.com
Town N Country Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$99
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
US$203
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$109
US$106
Travelocity
US$219
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$260
All reviewsroom was cleanroom smelled a bitappeared brand newtv channelsinstant oatmealcape codjfk memorialplenty of hot watermicrowave and refrigeratordirty towelsflat screenindoor poolfree wifihyannis areanice jobquiet at nightworked great
Reviewed 12 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Im a single traveler. Friendly check-in. Room was clean and odor free. Nice king size bed, good large TV, refrigerator and microwave. This was a late Oct. Indian summer weekend. Gave me a convenient room on ground floor near pool and breakfast area.
Had a nice relaxing dip in indoor pool - water was not tropical, but warm enough to be pleasant. Continental breakfast in A.M. was not the Ritz, but varied enough to feel well-fed. Had a good undisturbed sleep - no loud neighbors.
Place was near Sea Gull, Smuggler's and West Dennis Beach, local restaurants and other attractions which would have been open if not off-season.
So if you want a good value for the money, go for it. Dont forget to mention AAA and AARP discount.
Found towels to be scratchy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Your business and your review is well appreciated-so happy we met most of your expectations-will we see you again real soon in Cape Cod-only time will tell.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel had some areas that seemed to be newly updated - new beds, new bathroom counters. We were under the impression it recently changed hands because we saw a sign for the old name in our room. There were a few rough spots in the paint in the bathroom, but it was clean and the beds were comfy, and for the price, you couldn't beat it! I chose to save my money for fun and I would imagine once this renovation gets done, the rates might go up, but for now, I would recommend this. Nice breakfast in the morning - good coffee, cereal, yogurt, waffles and a swimming pool that looked well cared for.

Room Tip: Mine was on the bottom floor which I normally don't want but I believe it might be going through a renovation.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your business and review and we're happy we met your expectations in so many ways, let's trust that our economical rates will appeal visually, when next you think of Cape COD.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I cancelled a reservation at this hotel 2 weeks early. They said that I did not cancel and after I proved that I did and Travelodge Customer Care said that I did, they still have not refunded my money. I am getting ready to contact my credit card company. I have a cancellation number and receipt.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank C
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

We understand that you were reliably informed even before you commented by our Customer Service Desk that your matter was properly researched and amicably resolved.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge120, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017