Stayed with my wife at the Travelodge in West Yarmouth while on the Cape. Price was affordable however, the stay was not. Walked into the room after check-in, which was late in the evening. Upon entering the room the smell of mold was not evident until the window was closed and we turned the AC/Heating unit on. The bed was the most uncomfortable period. I ended up sleeping in a chair with my feet on the ottoman. There was also mold on the walls. Great way to spend an evening. Apparently there are renovations going on because the floor on the bathroom had old glue from what was there before. Complained to the front desk person the next morning (because it was late and we didn’t want to continue to move from room to room) and the front desk clerk made it out to be my fault. He asked why I didn’t complain the night before, said he would have switched our room, but when it’s late, the last thing we wanted to do was move. The clerk Made no attempt at reconciliation.
Don’t stay here. Incompetent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel West Yarmouth
- Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod MA