Bayside Resort Hotel
US$120
US$219
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Quality Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$129
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$199
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Cape Cod Area(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$138
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$104
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$192
US$103
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$99
Town N Country Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$109
Orbitz.com
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$251
1,298 results
All reviewsfire pitsalt marshwafflesoutdoor poolmoby dickcontinental breakfastjacuzzi suitecape codhard boiled eggsadirondack chairsbottle of champagneview of the bayhot tubsmall beachlewis bayyarmouth housekids running
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night in early March. The hotel is older but in reasonably good condition. We booked a "deluxe" room primarily because the website said that these were larger than the "standard" rooms and we were happy with it. Breakfast was free and was good except for no skim or lowfat milk (may have just been an oversight that day) and a loud TV in the breakfast room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AdvisorFan000
Reviewed 27 March 2012

On the spur of the moment Saturday, I googled “Cape Cod hotels with indoor pool” and Bayside came up. Since it would be just an overnight visit, I thought, “let’s try them out”. What a terrific time we had at Bayside!!! From the effortless check in, to the comfortable beds to the perfect pool and jacuzzi, it was such a relaxing fun day. The check in clerk even advised us that breakfast was included in our very reasonable $109 charge, then gave us a great tip for that night’s dinner. The girls and I had a blast and can’t wait to return to Bayside! We love the outer cape but are so glad we stepped out of our comfort zone and stayed mid-cape. We most definitely will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kelly b
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Love the pool, we enjoyed the new breakfast area. we have stayed at this resort many of times it is very handy to the mall and Cape Cod Chips and Cape Cod Beer

Room Tip: "Go for the DELUXE it is LARGER TV and BED"
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lora1992
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I recently stayed here as part of a group. I was very dissapointed to see two double beds in the room with bedspreads straight out of the 80s. The musty smell made me think I was staying in my grandmother's basement. I noticed everytime I used the water that there was an odor that eminated from the drain. Bathroom was clean, as were sheets on the beds. Carpet was a little funky. Nothing about this hotel is "resort." It is a motel, plain and simple. The noise is awful. There were children everywhere, running and unattended. Parents were congregating in the basement common room. They were too busy drinking to even know where their kids were. Pool was unusable by any adult - wall to wall kids. Hot tub was FULL of kids - until 10:00 at night when they were kicked out of the pool. That's when they started running up and down all the hallways. At 1am were were woken to pounding on a door because a drunk was locked out of his room. Breakfast was a continental set up, again, over-run with kids. I got a cup of coffee and a sealed yogurt and left. Kids hands were all over everything, and again no supervision. I don't know where people think this is a clean property - it's clean like the airport is clean. An effort is made to clean up, but no deep cleaning is evident. Badly managed, not a place for adults or well behaved families. If you want to spend your weekend at a jr high school - this is the place for you.

Room Tip: No elevator, noisy hallways and can hear noise from above and through walls. I don't think there is a good room here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank S M
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I took my children here for two nights during February vacation. They had free breakfast every morning. The rooms were average and had a mini refridgerator. They had a heated indoor pool and activities for the kids all free. They had a moby Dick bar where you could get a nice cold draft beer and sit by the pool. The price was well worth the money and the adults and kids had fun. I will definitely go back next year. Not recommended to go during February vacation unless you have kids.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family