“Don't Miss the Lobster Boat even if your are not hungry for Lobster and don't like Boats”
Review of Lobster Boat

Lobster Boat
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Lobster Boat has been serving affordable family meals to locals and visitors for over 30 years. We are open for lunch and dinner from noon daily and serve the freshest and finest local seafood from our own Fish Market located on the premises.Our unique casual waterfront seafood experience allows you to enjoy our Cape Cod style outdoor waterfront dining pier or our protected enclosed dining room, both situated on scenic Parkers River overlooking the Marina.We feature daily and weekly specials and offer cocktails, wine and delicious refreshing frozen drinks from our boat bar. Our menu includes favorites like our homemade onion rings, Lobster Boat Combo, 3 lb. Lobster and Cape Cod Platter.Our continued success is based on providing our customers with quality, value and unsurpassed hospitality in a true Cape Cod waterfront setting. We thank you for joining us and hope you enjoy your experience and come again.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Had a wonderful early evening dinner on the first Saturday in September at the Lobster Boat on the west bank of Parker's River in Yarmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Plenty of parking and no wait for a table at 5:30. When I left, the lot was almost full and there was a twenty-minute wait for a table for those coming in the door. There are lots of other choices within walking distance of where Parker's River crosses Mass Highway 28. I've eaten at all of them over the years. This is my favorite. The family-owned, family-operated eatery did not disappoint on this visit. You would do well to give them a try. Would be nice to see you on the Boat when I come back.
We were seated at a back table, not on the river, way in the back; happened while I was parking the car or it would't've happened as there were several tables with better views available; but then, we likely would've missed out on being waited on by Ginny from Lithuanian, who helped make a great dinner greater. Two of us had the soup du jour, vegetable beef, with large chunks of beef, carrots, and potatoes; the large chunks of potatoes made it easy for me to avoid them and their carbs; it came too hot to eat, which patience cures; there is no cure at the table for cold soup. Ginny also brought a mini-loaf of to-die-for bread and softened butter in a butter cup. How good was it? We asked for more. My soup came as an appetizer; the other eater had it later as their meal while we were eating ours.
The other other eater had prime rib, end cut, with a baked potato and veg medley, which morsels of all three they shared with me in exchange for a sea scallop and a lobster claw meat lump from my seafood salad which also included copious shrimp on two organic but inedible skewers. Meant to ask what they are made of? Only a very large left-over chunk of the beef made it into the Styrofoam for the long drive in holiday weekend traffic. My inner economist was not happy that I opted for the blue cheese dressing as it comes with a half buck upcharge. I made the right choice, though, as it was both very blue and very cheesy and with the lowest carb load of any other dressing that it widely available in restaurants. My salad cost $26.45, including the dressing; the prime rib was a nickel less than thirty; and, soup was a nickel less than six.
Decor inside is attractive; there is LOTS of staff who practice teamwork, allowing them to serve large numbers well and quickly. There's a relatively large bar area to help you wait faster if you are not seated immediately. Ask the hostess when you check in if they do anything for vets. I got a cute logo tote because I brought in one of their adds.
It was really nice to meet Ginny and to have her help we three diners get what we wanted to eat and drink the way we wanted it prepared and in the sequence we wanted it. The Cape is very dependent on foreign guest workers like Ginny to help us provide the best services at the best prices possible to our guests in our very short high season. She is one of the best I have met.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Recently had Lobster dinner here and gotta say..It was the worst I ever had. There was so much water in the lobster it flooded my plate, lobster was cold AND they served something that was suppose to be butter, but we couldn't figure out what it was! Tasted like oil. They didn't have the table set up with bread plates, wait staff seemed overwhelmed didn't know what to do first. Waited about 20 mins for coffee. Pass on this place.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This welcoming restaurant is the kind of place where warm sliced bread arrives on the table, waitstaff is friendly and attentive (Eric!), and the chowder is always hot and delicious. Spacious and casual, it reminds me of the kind of place my grandparents would've brought me to. Even my fussiest eater enjoys coming here, making it a must on any visit to the Cape.

1  Thank tinkeredtreasures
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My son and grandchildren were staying at the Green Harbor about 5 minutes away. Very big with many tables, this restaurant is made to look like a very large boat. 2 bars for the adults. With 3 young kids, this is an easy place to come. Roomy tables with very patient servers made for a good lunch. I had fried shrimp and my wife had a lobster roll. The kids went to the children menu and were happy with baked macaroni.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Love this place. Food was really good and Jodi our waitress was excellent. I mentioned it was our anniversary and her and the other waitstaff came out with a piece of cake and sang to us. Nice location too