“A very pleasant evening meal”
Review of Lobster Boat

Lobster Boat
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Lobster Boat has been serving affordable family meals to locals and visitors for over 30 years. We are open for lunch and dinner from noon daily and serve the freshest and finest local seafood from our own Fish Market located on the premises.Our unique casual waterfront seafood experience allows you to enjoy our Cape Cod style outdoor waterfront dining pier or our protected enclosed dining room, both situated on scenic Parkers River overlooking the Marina.We feature daily and weekly specials and offer cocktails, wine and delicious refreshing frozen drinks from our boat bar. Our menu includes favorites like our homemade onion rings, Lobster Boat Combo, 3 lb. Lobster and Cape Cod Platter.Our continued success is based on providing our customers with quality, value and unsurpassed hospitality in a true Cape Cod waterfront setting. We thank you for joining us and hope you enjoy your experience and come again.
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We enjoyed our experience at the Lobster Boat. I had the Fisherman's Platter and it was very good. Our server was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was pleasant. We'll definitely go back the next time on Cape Cod.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband wanted to satisfy his lobster craving, so we decided to give this place a try. It's cute from the outside, as it looks like a real boat. The place is HUGE on the inside! Patti was our server and did a very nice job. I had Fish N Chips for $17.95. My husband had the twin lobster special for $29.95. He also had a cup of clam chowder for $5.25. We shared a bottle of Pinot Grigio for $25.00. My food was very good, and my husband said his was too. I'm not too sure about the lobster though, because it looked like it was very runny and maybe not cooked long enough? This is not a cheap place to eat, but that is to be expected when you go where they serve lobster tails and other seafood.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Every visit to the Cape we go to the Lobster Boat at least once during our trip. We've never had a bad meal here. Everything from appetizers to desserts have been great. The servers are always friendly, the portions are very generous and it's not that expensive. Our first day out there just happened to be the day they closed for the season and it was still as good as it has always been. Wish we could have enjoyed more than one meal there this time.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We were fortunate to have Eric for our server. The lot not many cars, but don't let that fool you. We had a great view of the waterfront. The coconut ginger mojito, Manhattan good. The mussels Bianco, not much flavor. The 1-1/2# lobster dinner was very good. The bill $111.01 I have to say no where has had mussels like at home. Give up!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This restaurant has seen better days. We ate here, on vacation, at the suggestion of a friend who is 92 years young and probably hasn't eaten there in 30 years. The decor needs updating badly. I asked our waitress if I could get a tossed salad instead of cold slaw. She said, "nope, sorry". I said, "even if a pay an upcharge"? It was like the subject was closed. She didn't even try to sell me a side salad. Then, she never checked on us until the check came and proceeded to give us a sob story about how many hours she works. Too many other places to eat, like Skippers. Oh, and the food sucked too.